Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I despise positive people

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
They live in their animal complacency taking care about their meaningless life cooing about healthy happy life.

It makes them comformists. Because complacent positive mediocre cunt doesnt want to risk anything. He is agreed with system that gives them cheap entertainment and despicable safety.

We have so many comformists today because these positive damasses prefer safety to risk.

Not only are they living in denial, most of them actively try to force the same denial onto others. They're annoying ngl.

So we have positive mutans like this in excess

Attachments

• 55cooovqqes21.jpg
    55cooovqqes21.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 8
I despise people

They live in their animal complacency taking care about their meaningless life cooing about healthy happy life.

It makes them comformists. Because complacent positive mediocre cunt doesnt want to risk anything. He is agreed with system that gives them cheap entertainment and despicable safety.

We have so many comformists today because these positive damasses prefer safety to risk.
That is really well put actually. I see so many people like this. More than likely they are attractive, as ugly people have nothing to lose and thus less likely to be complacent or care about their health.

I hate it when they always say things like far worse things could happen to you

Being positive when you're not a part of the 1% is delusionmaxxing.

I can't stand them. Especially the people who are so over joyful. What the fuck is there to be happy about?

When the "positive people" (usually hippies) complain about anything, i tell them, "Don't be negative!" In a smug voice... They shut up quickly!

I like being cruel to them tards.

Not only are they living in denial, most of them actively try to force the same denial onto others. They're annoying ngl.
Exactly this and are unable to change their view point or see the other side.

tbh overly positive people are annoying

Those types of ppl are boring and empty inside

I don't even know how people can be positive right now esp for 2020. Even as a normie you have to admit 2019 sucked and is showing that the unresolved problems are only gonna get worse this year.

You have to be a fucking ostrich.