Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise normies who complain (brag) about their lives.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
At my work there are multiple guys who always complain about how shit their life is. I haven't once complained to them even though my life is far worse than theirs, but they feel the need to complain to me. For an example, one guy keeps teeling how bad his life is because he took drugs from ages 18-24 and now he has memory loss and concentration problems. Nevermind he has a 18 year old girlfriend, a car, ton of friends and great life experiences. He thinks his life is hard because he has trouble memorising things and focusing on shit. This kind of braggery disguised as complainig irritates me to end. Normie men love doing this. I will not contain myself one day and smash one of those cunts fucking teeth.

Last edited:
and now he has memory loss and concentration problems
I wish I had memory problems. Just forget this shitty, weird life constantly. Forget the blackpill and the bluepill and all the pills. And just be an ignorant norman again, even if just for a little while.

Imagine not being reliant on stimulants since 16 to cope with being around normies for 8 hours a day :feelskek:

Thank god for NEET and never having to talk to these people.

Impress him with your life story.

I agree 100% although I tend to hear it more from women.

These are the same people who will tell you to get over your problems too.

Fucking cunts I swear

YES! I relate greatly to this. People whose lives gigamog mine to hell and back have no right to complain. If their life is shit then my life truly never began. JFL at normies with hot gfs acting like they're suffering while I experience literal hell being constantly wronged and deprived from birth and onward. All I do is involuntarily rot. Ungrateful faggots.

Last edited:
It gives them a sense of dominance

I wish I had memory problems. Just forget this shitty, weird life constantly. Forget the blackpill and the bluepill and all the pills. And just be an ignorant norman again, even if just for a little while.
that's not how memory problems work bro

At my work there are multiple guys who always complain about how shit their life is. I haven't once complained to them even though my life is far worse than theirs, but they feel the need to complain to me. For an example, one guy keeps teeling how bad his life is because he took drugs from ages 18-24 and now he has memory loss and concentration problems. Nevermind he has a 18 year old girlfriend, a car, ton of friends and great life experiences. He thinks his life is hard because he has trouble memorising things and focusing on shit. This kind of braggery disguised as complainig irritates me to end. Normie men love doing this. I will not contain myself one day and smash one of those cunts fucking teeth.
Sounds to me that he is attempting to explain away the fact he's a dumbass.

Not that I encourage doing drugs, but if u want to do harm to yourself, you might as well have a fun time doing it.