Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise my parents for their Neurotypical Vagina Preference.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Anytime I asked them if I could get help with learning how to drive or move out or enrich my life in any meaningful way, they just say I'm not ready. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This isn't the case for my Neurotypical sisters however. They practically have the way paved for them with no questions asked. My older sister learned how to be a human at all the appropriate ages. My younger sister is in the process of learning to do so. There's not a doubt in my mind that the second my youngest sister is old enough to do so, she'll get the same treatment.
Do I ever hope to learn how to be a proper human? Nope, I'm too far behind to ever start.
But there is a silver lining.
I've decided that if my parents don't start giving me the same treatment, I'll get a giant Bluetooth speaker and start blaring loud marching music whenever they're trying to sleep. If I do this enough times, they'll have no choice but to let me move out. This is also revenge for partially ruining my life for all the bullshit they've put me through my childhood and teenage years. I'm not sorry, being a virgin who still lives at home and can't drive at 20 are transgressions against me I'm not going to forgive.

Last edited:
I recommend you putting your foot down

You cant JUST ASK you have to literally drill it into there stupid head that you need this

that you need to move out and drive
Already tried that.
if that doesnt work just blare out music I guess
I'm giving them one last chance, if they still don't cooperate, best believe Westerwald, Schwarzbraun ist die hasulness, and Der konigratzer March will be blared at full volume every night until they can't take it anymore and comply with my requests.

By not ready, they mean you're too subhuman, too isolated from the rest of the world to be given such privilege in order to be able to do those things; you shouldn't be relying on them for a driver's license, anyways, if they're allowing it for your sisters, simply forcing them into allowing it... :society:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

By not ready, they mean you're too subhuman, too isolated from the rest of the world to be given such privilege in order to be able to do those things; you shouldn't be relying on them for a driver's license, anyways, if they're allowing it for your sisters, simply forcing them into allowing it... :society:
That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to blare loud marching music every night if they don't cooperate. It will be so loud they'll be able to hear it through walls.

Not really relevant, but I laughed at thinking about well-placed Bluetooth speakers blasting marching music in the middle of the night. Love it.

Not really relevant, but I laughed at thinking about well-placed Bluetooth speakers blasting marching music in the middle of the night. Love it.
Der konigratzer March, Schwarzbraun ist die haselnuss, and Westerwald to name a few.

Are you mentally ill in some way?
My parents have tried their best to keep me isolated ever since I was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
They have done all they could to make sure that I just stay home and play video games all day.
Now that I’m older, I do have my own apartment. But it took me just announcing that I was getting my own place and leaving.
Do you have money to rent an apartment?
If you do…..just rent a place and leave. They can’t stop you when you’re 20 years old.