Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I despise modern mainstream fiction

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I have never been a huge fan of fictional stories. Most of them tend to be nothing more than strawmans where the writer portrays an idea that makes them insecure as flawed or cartoonishly evil. Though recently fictional stories have become so horribly written that I can't stand interacting with them at all.

The root cause of this deterioration is mediocre unintelligent writers who's depth of knowledge doesn't surpass what they were taught in some shitty college class by a loser politically brain rotted tribalistic monkey of a professor. Thus fictional stories now rarely feature any interesting themes outside of surface level commentaries on muh minorities or muh gays. It's become so widespread that oftentimes it's laughable in its blatant retardation. How many post apocalyptic stories within the last decade have focused on lesbians and sexuality over anything more complex or interesting? All of this is nothing more than a redditor pleb's idea of being deeeeeep.

Pseudo intellectual garbage.

Colleges as a whole have ruined so many realms of entertainment. Look at how quickly the quality of video games and their stories dropped after colleges started teaching game design. Similar things occurred with film. The greatest story tellers weren't taught to be great. They were great from the start. Anyone who gets a college degree for making movies, writing or game design is an absolute joke.

Do they teach game design in college? I thought they would teach more academic and technical content.

Do they teach game design in college? I thought they would teach more academic and technical content.
They teach everything in college nowadays to dissect all the shekels they can. They'll teach blow jobs in college in a few years

I have never been a huge fan of fictional stories. Most of them tend to be nothing more than strawmans where the writer portrays an idea that makes them insecure as flawed or cartoonishly evil. Though recently fictional stories have become so horribly written that I can't stand interacting with them at all.

The root cause of this deterioration is mediocre unintelligent writers who's depth of knowledge doesn't surpass what they were taught in some shitty college class by a loser politically brain rotted tribalistic monkey of a professor. Thus fictional stories now rarely feature any interesting themes outside of surface level commentaries on muh minorities or muh gays. It's become so widespread that oftentimes it's laughable in its blatant retardation. How many post apocalyptic stories within the last decade have focused on lesbians and sexuality over anything more complex or interesting? All of this is nothing more than a redditor pleb's idea of being deeeeeep.

Pseudo intellectual garbage.

Colleges as a whole have ruined so many realms of entertainment. Look at how quickly the quality of video games and their stories dropped after colleges started teaching game design. Similar things occurred with film. The greatest story tellers weren't taught to be great. They were great from the start. Anyone who gets a college degree for making movies, writing or game design is an absolute joke.
Very true.

For some reason it's become a HIGH VALUE AND PRIORITY for the libtroons with prestigious writer jobs to turn every single work they create into a crass overt political pamphlet. A work that is designed to be locked in with the political theater of its time and not an artistic timeless work, all by design.

Very true.

For some reason it's become a HIGH VALUE AND PRIORITY for the libtroons with prestigious writer jobs to turn every single work they create into a crass overt political pamphlet. A work that is designed to be locked in with the political theater of its time and not an artistic timeless work, all by design.

They'll teach blow jobs in college in a few years
So basically this, but mainstream.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N--Ch_r8p30