Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise Ado.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I HATE THIS WHORE.

I'm going to make a thread every day specifically about this so my rage can be known. Yes, I can also assure you that it's a real human. She sings nip songs.

Every damn day I practice my singing SPECIFCALLY to surpass this one woman. I hate her with every fiber of my being. If Ado were in front of me, I would have the biggest scowl ever and would have to resist the urge to jump on top of her and brutally tear out her vocal cords. The only reason I wouldn't is because that's out right eliminating the competition, and I would never feel at ease knowing that she was still better than me. I genuinely wake up and think of how much I hate Ado.

There was one time I was listening to music and it switched automatically to one of her songs. My face went from indifferent to AUTOMATIC RAGE. I almost smashed the computer screen because I was so angry. Every day I work, every minute I spend, I am pushed only by my unending rage for this whore and everything she does.

Singing is gay, I know. But I can't help but feel inferior every time I hear Ado's voice. I hate how foids are naturally good at singing. It drives me mad. I genuinely will never stop practicing until I either surpass her or die.

I can't explain it, whenever someone is better than me at anything, I become extremely competitive. I don't even know why I am this way. I genuinely can't handle the fact that a FOID is better than me in something out of all things. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT.

I spend every day practicing, but my singing still is HORRIBLE. I hate that, it drives me crazy. Sea cucumbers genuinely sing more pleasantly than I do. Every time I come back to her videos, I feel so angry knowing how inferior I am. I swear to God that I will surpass this hoe one day. By my very name and honor, know that.

If Ado were to be reading this, I would let her know that I hope she dies in a fire.

inverted oneitis thread

Redirect your anger into hating niggers.

You are being completely obsessive.
She is mediocre. Not bad, but not that good either.

Stop being stupid and/or take pills.

You are being completely obsessive.
She is mediocre. Not bad, but not that good either.

Stop being stupid and/or take pills.
If she's mediocre, how does she have 4.89 Million subscribers on Youtube, and recently got to do a world tour? Even if she WAS mediocre, that makes me THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL in singing.

It's rage inducing either way.

so wait she seems to be known by an anime persona, not by her actual appearance

so how does she even do a world tour
The stupid ass foid literally hid behind a screen and you could only see her shadow. The entire time I was just wishing someone would go wrong and her face would be revealed to everyone.

brutal autismpill
I'm not autistic. I just hate her because she's competition, and she's a disgusting foid.

I wonder how many times her holes have been used...

The stupid ass foid literally hid behind a screen and you could only see her shadow. The entire time I was just wishing someone would go wrong and her face would be revealed to everyone.

lmao wtf

the foid is so paranoid about her subhuman appearance that she hides behind a screen

reminds me of how dream (some fat streamer guy) used a mask to lead on his underage teen foid followers, but then they began to hate him after he lost weight and face revealed

her looksmatch was locked behind bars just for looking ugly

lmao wtf

the foid is so paranoid about her subhuman appearance that she hides behind a screen

reminds me of how dream (some fat streamer guy) used a mask to lead on his underage teen foid followers, but then they began to hate him after he lost weight and face revealed

her looksmatch was locked behind bars just for looking ugly
I hate her. I hate how young she is. She's only twenty-two. I hate how she became successful despite never working for a day in her life. I will surpass this whore, I'll be damned if I don't.

This is also true JFL, I know she has got to be the ugliest hoe ever. No wonder she hides her face.
when you think about it, she's the equivalent of an anime avi poster on .is

she uses anime foid halo effect to make people like her, regardless of her actual appearance

that's very deceptive and immoral imo

when you think about it, she's the equivalent of an anime avi poster on .is

she uses anime foid halo effect to make people like her, regardless of her actual appearance

that's very deceptive and immoral imo
:feelsmega:

Listen, I do it because I love Makima, and I consider her to be a sister of mine (don't ask, it's genuinely autistic)...

But yeah, I guarantee that she wouldn't even be half as popular if she had her genuine face up on that stage. I hate her. I would curse her if I could. I dare her to show her face, I can watch as her fanbase leaves her like with what happened to Dream.

Maybe I'll surpass her and then go on a quest to leak her face JFL.

Listen, I do it because I love Makima, and I consider her to be a sister of mine (don't ask, it's genuinely autistic)...
yea you are a based anime avi poster, unlike ado
But yeah, I guarantee that she wouldn't even be half as popular if she had her genuine face up on that stage. I hate her. I would curse her if I could. I dare her to show her face, I can watch as her fanbase leaves her like with what happened to Dream.
sadly, foids will probably never be treated as harshly as males for that

even if she's incredibly ugly and subhuman, her fans will probably keep simping for her because she's a foid

it might even lead to juggernaut effect
based jfl

yea you are a based anime avi poster, unlike ado

sadly, foids will probably never be treated as harshly as males for that

even if she's incredibly ugly and subhuman, her fans will probably keep simping for her because she's a foid

it might even lead to juggernaut effect
Thanks brocel!

Yeah, you're definitely right. Still, I can imagine that she'll still lose some incel fans just because they'll be disgusted by how she looks. I'm more than certain there's some gooks that support her.

based jfl
I'm the same age as Ado, if I were to somehow surpass her I would try and hide my subhuman face and get a job as like a back-up singer or something, and then bring my phone and expose her hideous being.

Also, this is my 500th post. I finally move on from being a graycel. Since this is a landmark for me, I want to add one thing to the post as a memory of achieving this.

I FUCKING HATE ADO.

Last edited:
Where do your strengths lie and how can you use them for self-betterment? Regarding weaknesses, which can be compensated for and overcome through willpower? Singing is pointless unless you're at least writing your own songs, perhaps your heartfelt, impassioned lyrics admixed with harmonious melody and style will supersede those imperfections.

You're right though, singing is gay.

Get fat I heard it makes you better at singing

maybe this backstory will help:

Damn! Shit's hard to read. Worst of all, he is very young. No wonder, he sounded so sincere when I asked him to change his avi for shits and giggles.

@The Scarlet Prince, hey, man! I have a younger brother. We had both been assholes to each other when we were kids, but nowadays he doesn't really respect me as an elder brother and has insulted me publicly multiple times. I still love him more than any of my acquaintances and friends. I hope you will find it in your heart to let go of your frustration with your sister.

Damn! Shit's hard to read. Worst of all, he is very young. No wonder, he sounded so sincere when I asked him to change his avi for shits and giggles.

@The Scarlet Prince, hey, man! I have a younger brother. We had both been assholes to each other when we were kids, but nowadays he doesn't really respect me as an elder brother and has insulted me publicly multiple times. I still love him more than any of my acquaintances and friends. I hope you will find it in your heart to let go of your frustration with your sister.
My bad for the late response, I didn't have the chance to get on the forum today until now.

Thank you for your words, but it goes beyond siblings merely being annoying towards each other. I can assure you that the situation wouldn't be like this if I had a younger brother in lieu of a sister. Foids, or at least, the foids in our world, are beyond evil. I can't find any will to love my sister. I'm far happier merely deluding myself into imagining a sibling where they don't hate me for things I could have never controlled.

Where do your strengths lie and how can you use them for self-betterment? Regarding weaknesses, which can be compensated for and overcome through willpower? Singing is pointless unless you're at least writing your own songs, perhaps your heartfelt, impassioned lyrics admixed with harmonious melody and style will supersede those imperfections.
I don't necessarily care about how pointless it is. I do not expect to reap any benefit from learning how to sing. I am purely motivated by hatred and contempt. I hate feeling inferior; competition is what I live for. Me and Ado are not the same, one of us is forged from strength and will, the latter is merely a forgery of the king of the hill.

You're right though, singing is gay.
Agreed. It's not like I'm at risk of foids making fun of me anyway, I'm already at rock bottom.

I HATE THIS WHORE.

I'm going to make a thread every day specifically about this so my rage can be known. Yes, I can also assure you that it's a real human. She sings nip songs.

Every damn day I practice my singing SPECIFCALLY to surpass this one woman. I hate her with every fiber of my being. If Ado were in front of me, I would have the biggest scowl ever and would have to resist the urge to jump on top of her and brutally tear out her vocal cords. The only reason I wouldn't is because that's out right eliminating the competition, and I would never feel at ease knowing that she was still better than me. I genuinely wake up and think of how much I hate Ado.

There was one time I was listening to music and it switched automatically to one of her songs. My face went from indifferent to AUTOMATIC RAGE. I almost smashed the computer screen because I was so angry. Every day I work, every minute I spend, I am pushed only by my unending rage for this whore and everything she does.

Singing is gay, I know. But I can't help but feel inferior every time I hear Ado's voice. I hate how foids are naturally good at singing. It drives me mad. I genuinely will never stop practicing until I either surpass her or die.

I can't explain it, whenever someone is better than me at anything, I become extremely competitive. I don't even know why I am this way. I genuinely can't handle the fact that a FOID is better than me in something out of all things. I hate it. I hate it. I HATE IT.

I spend every day practicing, but my singing still is HORRIBLE. I hate that, it drives me crazy. Sea cucumbers genuinely sing more pleasantly than I do. Every time I come back to her videos, I feel so angry knowing how inferior I am. I swear to God that I will surpass this hoe one day. By my very name and honor, know that.

If Ado were to be reading this, I would let her know that I hope she dies in a fire.

singing that isnt screaming, vocal fry, distorted shit or corpse vocals be gay, J-pop in general sucks ass, so fuck do ya expect?

singing that isnt screaming, vocal fry, distorted shit or corpse vocals be gay, J-pop in general sucks ass, so fuck do ya expect?
I don't necessarily disagree, but I actually quite like Nip-pop. Kick Back is one of my favorite songs. Maybe it's because I don't listen to much music.

I HATE THIS WHORE.

IMG 5555

Cogito ergo sum

Practice get better then her and then post it
I doubt that you will ever be able to do it but if you did it would be lagendry
By the way Ado is like 1 million time better then Billie eillsh

Practice get better then her and then post it
I doubt that you will ever be able to do it but if you did it would be lagendry
By the way Ado is like 1 million time better then Billie eillsh
Bold of you to assume I haven't already been practicing everyday. I'm not joking when I say that I don't take competition lightly.
Ado is also 100% better than Billie Eillsh. I don't even listen to the latter because she's so trash JFL.

Bold of you to assume I haven't already been practicing everyday. I'm not joking when I say that I don't take competition lightly.
Ado is also 100% better than Billie Eillsh. I don't even listen to the latter because she's so trash JFL
Is it okay If you send me like your singing do you have jewtub channel?

One of the only reasons that edo is so popular it's because with Japanese music you don't get that many foids with a very deep voice
So she is unique in that regard

Being a technically good singer doesn't make you a good singer. It's about the songs you write. Filipinos are gods at karaoke but you don't know any songs. You can still creativitymog her

Also nakadashi sex with Ado-chan!

One of the only reasons that edo is so popular it's because with Japanese music you don't get that many foids with a very deep voice
Uh yeah, I have one, but I took down all the videos I uploaded before. They were all low-effort and my singing was terrible. I plan on uploading some more high-effort covers of songs soon though.

I'm also happy to send a recording of me singing something, but you might have to wait until I can figure out how to use Vocaroo really quick and embed it.

I will warn you now, it's pretty trash. My throat also hurts a bit from practicing today. Give me a second.

Forgive me, it's pretty late here so I could only record it for a bit, and I had to sing softly. I'm also sorry for taking a while, I was working on something.

My bad for the late response, I didn't have the chance to get on the forum today until now.

Thank you for your words, but it goes beyond siblings merely being annoying towards each other. I can assure you that the situation wouldn't be like this if I had a younger brother in lieu of a sister. Foids, or at least, the foids in our world, are beyond evil. I can't find any will to love my sister. I'm far happier merely deluding myself into imagining a sibling where they don't hate me for things I could have never controlled.
If she goes out of her way to taunt you, yeah, it's definitely way worse.
Coping with an imaginary person does help. I do it too. You don't need to feel embarrassed about it or find excuses for it.
Hope things get better for you, as well as your singing.

yorushika/suis , specifically mogs her by a landslide

Usseewa is a pretty good song but just from her music I definitely get the feeling that she's entitled and annoying:feelsUgh:.

If she goes out of her way to taunt you, yeah, it's definitely way worse.
Coping with an imaginary person does help. I do it too. You don't need to feel embarrassed about it or find excuses for it.
Hope things get better for you, as well as your singing.
Thank you dearly.
: )