Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I deserve to be incel

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
I spent a good part of my youth in my room playing games and posting shit on internet sites and I still do that.
I'm afraid of the world, I'm shy and I'm afraid of being rejected

I have never really been able to talk to a woman and I am afraid of women, I am disabled in every aspect of myself and I am not able to interact with the opposite sex or make new friends.

I'm not even capable of trying so I DESERVE TO BE AN INCEL

feel u mentalcel

Not me tho, stay safe

I don't think anyone here deserves to be one. it's hell!

Nah man, being a low value child forced and shaped us into mentally ill anxious scared adults.

I didn't even try to approach foids, and have always been afraid of them like a kid of 10 years old. I've put in literally zero effort.

I mean you probably did that because of bullying and shit like that

The naivety of thinking these things made you an incel and not the other way around. :bluepill:

I was used to think like this but it's Cope.

It's more easy for your brain to think it's your faut, because it's so hard to accept you are innocent and just damned for no reason, just because you are unlucky.

I was used to think like this but it's Cope.

It's more easy for your brain to think it's your faut, because it's so hard to accept you are innocent and just damned for no reason, just because you are unlucky.
How will you know if you've never done anything?
It's true that we didn't have the same reinforcements as a normal person and we didn't learn how to socialize with other human beings.
But you are aware of this, I believe, that somehow with a lot of effort you can overcome your nature.

I spent a good part of my youth in my room playing games and posting shit on internet sites and I still do that.

I have never really been able to talk to a woman and I am afraid of women, I am disabled in every aspect of myself and I am not able to interact with the opposite sex or make new friends.

I'm not even capable of trying so I DESERVE TO BE AN INCEL
View attachment 1226775
at work i was called shy but these retards dont understand that im always treated like shit matter infact 2 of the people there so far were assholes and one foid tried to get rid of me

How will you know if you've never done anything?
It's true that we didn't have the same reinforcements as a normal person and we didn't learn how to socialize with other human beings.
But you are aware of this, I believe, that somehow with a lot of effort you can overcome your nature.
Normal people don't have to try brocel, for them it's like eating or pissing, it's natural

We are not born with our personality, personally is the consequence of how people treat you.

women is the enemy they hate us so much

Incel is state of being