Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Deserve Reparations For Missing Out On Teen Romance.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
I never got to experience a milestone which is crucial to the development of a young man; teen romance.

I never went out on any dates, never went to prom, never went to homecoming, never lost my virginity at the average age of 16, never had a first kiss or held hands; fucking brutal man :feelsbadman:

For missing out on this key stage in life; a time of many great memories for most, I should be entitled to reparations.

Whilst the mental scaring of missing out on teen romance may haunt me forever, being offered financial reparations for this suffering should be offered to help me cope.

i missed out on my teens entirely due to being forcibly chambered in a sensory deprivation chamber by glowies until I was 18 and forgot what I had witnessed

i missed out my on teens entirely due to being forcibly chambered in a sensory deprivation chamber by glowies until I forgot what I witnessed at the age of 18

i wonder how many people experience teen love

Indeed, I too, deserve reparations for the torment I have suffered at the hands of normies, foids, and soyciety as a whole. I would like an early retirement package as compensation for the unending misery and the emotional and psychological scars that have been dealt to me for nothing more than being born ugly and autistic.

i wonder how many people experience teen love
iirc most teenage relationships r shitshows which makes sense since teenage foids r gigaretarded

The only ones who seem to qualify for reparations are those ungratedful Niggers who would be still swinging on trees if it weren't for colonisation

"Crucial"? iono man

I never had any romance, teen or otherwise ... but I don't know that the retards around me romancing at any age were getting some sort of crucial stage of development in

If we ever deserve such reparations, we would be richer than all billionaires on this world combined.

Teen love will soon be a thing of the past seeing as less and less men are experiencing it

I never got to experience a milestone which is crucial to the development of a young man; teen romance.

I never went out on any dates, never went to prom, never went to homecoming, never lost my virginity at the average age of 16, never had a first kiss or held hands; fucking brutal man :feelsbadman:

For missing out on this key stage in life; a time of many great memories for most, I should be entitled to reparations.

Whilst the mental scaring of missing out on teen romance may haunt me forever, being offered financial reparations for this suffering should be offered to help me cope.

Same, we all deserve at least 10 wives to compensate for it. Our countries should trick poorer countries into going at war and then only take the toilets as refugees and distribute these to us incels who missed out ln teen love.

THEY should at least give me free hooker sex to compensate for being UGLY and non NT and thus missing EVERYTHING in high school.

My compensation should be a cute 6/10+ 14 yo JB wife :feelsUgh: