Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I deserve it all.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I deserve every spec of space time to be mine and forever more. I existed longer and therefore I need it all. Every organism is a useless Euclid shape of cope. Until I get treated right you won't get anything but darkness and death and nothing but despair.

Normies and incels everything that's expanding is all mine. To be, beanth the wheel all mine.

No such thing as hierarchy as it's all mine

Everything is mine. The souls are mine

Chad mine Stacy min virgin mime

All of it mine. I remember looking up to the clouds and grabbing the window of the moving car I was in my car seat when I was one and I SAID MINE.

All the world IS MINE MINE. MINE MINE MINE MINE

EVERUTHTINGS MINE

AALL OF IT IS MINE MU EXISTENCE IS MINE EVEEYTHING IS MINE MINE MINE MKIEN ENENENENENEMMEMEMEMEMEMEMMEMEME

THIS WORLD THIS ATOM ITS ALL MINE THE COSMIC STRUCTURE ITS ALL MINE FUCKING MINE MINE AND OFREVER MORE ITS ALL MINE AND MINE FORVER THE GOD TOOK IT FROM ME I WAS THE CORREECT ORDER THE FUCKING FUCK MINE MINE ENENEN

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

YOU ARE ALL MINE @Master IS MINE EVERYTHING IS MINE AND I DESVRRED RESOECT EVERSINCE I WAS THE ONE TO COME OUT OF THE WOMB I DESERVE IT I DESERVE OEACED I DESERVED THE RITE OF PSASAGE OF SOING EVERYTHING RIGHT AND WORKING ME

YOU FUCKING RETARDS CANT GET TO YOUR FUCKING SKULL THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT MY OOSTS IS RIGHT AND FUCKING CORRRECT YOU STUPID WRONGLY BORN FUCKS ILL HIT YOU ALL SICNE YOUR ALL FUCIING MINE MY FATHER DID THIS TO ME SO NOW YOULL HAVE TO DOEA L WITH THIS TO BE PERFECTETET

I WILL TEAR THE HUMAN FLESH OFF EVERYTHINGS THROAT AND STAB PITT ULLS EYES OUT AND CONTROL EVERY SINGLE AUTHORITY FIGURE THERE IS BY MY CHOICE

I WILL FUCKING POWERDULL ALL WOMANS HEADS HNTIL THEIR BRAIN IS JJST MOLTEN DNA ORGANIC AOUP BECAUSE THEIR FUCKING INCORRECT

Take your meds schizo

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SISSY ANIME WHOTE LOVING ASSHOLE WIPE NIGGER FISTED FISTINF BITCH FAGGOTED FORESKIN HAVING PRIEG BEGLED MOTHERFUCKER WHO FUCK DOG COCK AND. ACANT EVEN LISTEN TO MY POSTS INCOHERENTLY FUCK YOU FUCKIY YOU MOTHER NATURE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE NICE AN DLOVE ME FOR 4 SECS NOOOO YOU XOULDNT EVEN DO THAT YOU STUOID FAGGOT FUCK YOU

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SISSY ANIME WHOTE LOVING ASSHOLE WIPE NIGGER FISTED FISTINF BITCH FAGGOTED FORESKIN HAVING PRIEG BEGLED MOTHERFUCKER WHO FUCK DOG COCK AND. ACANT EVEN LISTEN TO MY POSTS INCOHERENTLY FUCK YOU FUCKIY YOU MOTHER NATURE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE NICE AN DLOVE ME FOR 4 SECS NOOOO YOU XOULDNT EVEN DO THAT YOU STUOID FAGGOT FUCK YOU
Dnr

Take your meds schizo
SHUT UP AND RESPECT ME YOU FAGGOT THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS YOU FUCKING BE NICE TO ME FIRST AND ILL DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO. SO NO FUCKING MEDS I DONT EVEN HAVE FUCKINF MEDS I JUST FUCKING HOLD DOWN AND ACT FUCKING NICE TO EVERYONE AND AM EVERYONES FUCKING WALKING MAT DUCK YOU FUCK YOU ILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU DWN AND SHOOT YOUR TESTICLES HOWS THAT FOR BEING A MAN I M A DEARF A FUCKING DWARF BORB TO EVERYTHING THATS HATSS ME

NIGGER YOU WILL READ I WILL FUCKING FNAKE YOU READ I TEAR YOU AWAY
(IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

LOOK HERE YOU INCORRECT ORGANISMS ILL MAKE YOU CORRECT YOUR WILL IS MINE EVERYTHING IS FUCKINF MINE MINE MINE

SHUT UP AND RESPECT ME YOU FAGGOT THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS YOU FUCKING BE NICE TO ME FIRST AND ILL DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO. SO NO FUCKING MEDS I DONT EVEN HAVE FUCKINF MEDS I JUST FUCKING HOLD DOWN AND ACT FUCKING NICE TO EVERYONE AND AM EVERYONES FUCKING WALKING MAT DUCK YOU FUCK YOU ILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU DWN AND SHOOT YOUR TESTICLES HOWS THAT FOR BEING A MAN I M A DEARF A FUCKING DWARF BORB TO EVERYTHING THATS HATSS ME
If you wanna live out your schizophrenia then do it at least in the sewers

You are just a discount version of @Sneir

I FUCKING HIT A RANDOM BLACK IN THE FUCKING FACE AND CURBSTOMPED HIM TO THE GROUND BECAUSE HE ISNT A N OBIDENT ORGAMISM I WILM WIN wWIN ILL KILL ALL PITBULLS MY EXISTENCE IS GOOD

You are just a discount version of @Sneir
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHITTY SPONGEBOB RETARD YOU OWN EVERYTHING AND I OWN NOTHING SO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU GOTTA SAY SAY IT NOW AND GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND AIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY FLESHLIGHT WITH MODL AND FECES IN IT I AINT NO DAMN SNEIR BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES ME UNLIKE HIM YOU PRIEVEGELED FUCKBOY

"iTs tImE tO shArE yoUr hOnDA cuStOm vEhiClEs"ASPERGER MAN LOOKING WEIRD LOOKING AT GROUND AVOID EYE CONTACT AT ALL COST FLAPPING WITH HAND DRAWING LINE CHARTS WITH INDEX FINGER GIRLS CALL HIM WEIRD BUT AT LEAST IAM TALL AND HANDSOME SO THEYLL FUCK HIM ASPERGER SPERM COMES OUT

I WILL FUCKING SCREAM INTOT HE GODDAMN VOIF WHENEVER I FUCKING LIKE BECAUSE ORGAMISMS ARE FUCKING EVIL AND THE EXTINCTION OF ALL LIFE IS THE ONLY FUCKING WAY OUT OF HERE. THE ONLY WAY TO FUCKING KILL ME IS TO BE NICE TO ME UNIONICALLY. KILLING THE VOICES WILL HEAPPEJ IF PEOPL EB NICE TO ME PEOPLE WONT BE NICE TO ME FUCOIB RETARDS I HOPE THEIR GENITALS GET MUTULATED AND ALL BECAOME SGEEILE FUVL OFF

"iTs tImE tO shArE yoUr hOnDA cuStOm vEhiClEs"ASPERGER MAN LOOKING WEIRD LOOKING AT GROUND AVOID EYE CONTACT AT ALL COST FLAPPING WITH HAND DRAWING LINE CHARTS WITH INDEX FINGER GIRLS CALL HIM WEIRD BUT AT LEAST IAM TALL AND HANDSOME SO THEYLL FUCK HIM ASPERGER SPERM COMES OUT
THATS FUCKING NORMAL THE REASON HUMANITY FAILD AT EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY DONT LOOK AG THE GROUNF FUCKING RETARDS IM THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF PEAK ORGANISMS. I AM MEANINGFUL AND THEREFORE MINE EVERYTHINFS FUCKING MINE

THATS FUCKING NORMAL THE REASON HUMANITY FAILD AT EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY DONT LOOK AG THE GROUNF FUCKING RETARDS IM THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF PEAK ORGANISMS. I AM MEANINGFUL AND THEREFORE MINE EVERYTHINFS FUCKING MINE
IAM ABOVE YOU FUCKING PEASANTS FUCKING CUNTS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND I GOT NOTHING OUT OF IT

IAM ABOVE YOU FUCKING PEASANTS FUCKING CUNTS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND I GOT NOTHING OUT OF IT
ME AND ME TALKING TO THE FUCKING MIRROOR BE LIKE THAT FUVK EVERYTHING

One of those weekends.

I deserve every spec of space time to be mine and forever more. I existed longer and therefore I need it all. Every organism is a useless Euclid shape of cope. Until I get treated right you won't get anything but darkness and death and nothing but despair.
Shutup Schitzo id destroyu

Shutup Schitzo id destroyu
You'd only destroy your remaining hope of finding a virgin girlfriend. Your knuckles will be burnt to a crisp due to my radioactivity

You'd only destroy you're remaining hope of finding a virgin girlfriend. Your knuckles will be burnt to a crisp due to my radioactivity
Nah id hit a combo on your ass and youd cry like a lilbitch