Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I deserve financial compensation from the government for having to live through this torturous existence

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I want to sue the cucked government for 10 million dollars. What I am going through is much worse than what that guy who got dragged off the plane went through (and he got millions). Heck, you can get in a car accident and get a little injured then sue for psychological distress for 10s of thousands of dollars. But where is my money? I want to sue the government for not providing me with a reasonable opportunity to get sex or a relationship.

I have been trying to get a gf for the past 6 months but it is impossible to meet girls if ur ugly.

I tried online dating, it sucks balls. Fuck all matches, and fuck all replies. Or, at a rare time, there might be a femoid who does reply just because shes bored and waiting for chad, and when she finds a chad she will delete and block me. It is such a fucking frustrating and anxiety provoking feeling that im experiencing ( loneliness) and It sucks balls. Fuck this shit. My psychological distress is MUCH worse than people who sued for MILLIONS. I deserve at least 10 million, relatively speaking. You want to be progressive? Well fucking pay me 10 million then. Or just get rid of 3rd wave feminism and bring back patriarchy so I could get a girlfriend.

I just want this nightmare to end I just want to have ONE fucking relationship. I just want to have sex ONCE with a girl non - paid, just so I can know what it is like so I can fucking get on with my life I hate this fucking feeling of playing catch up every single day with everything on the line fuck you motherfucking normies you don't know how bad incels have it yo fucking weak ass pussies wouldn't last a day in our shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been thinking about slipping on a stores wet floor.
But idk I heard it takes a long time for them to give you the money kek.

Give us money for pain and suffering theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back