Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I deserve a gf more than most normies do

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im legit a model citizen, Im flawless in every aspect except my looks and being autistic, there is no argument anyone can make to convince me that gang members, drug dealers and straight up murderers deserve gfs more than I do

Its legit so unfair

"B-but youre still not entitled to a gf"

Yes I am entitled to a gf fuck off, I WANT A GF AND I WANT HER NOW

It's naive to think people get what they deserve in life. You get what you can wring out either by force or by guile, or you depend on dumb luck and charity (good luck with that).

It's naive to think people get what they deserve in life. You get what you can wring out either by force or by guile, or you depend on dumb luck and charity (good luck with that).
yup, life doesn't give a fuck about what you do it'll shit on you if it wants to or not

You sound likE a supReme gentleman.

btw most normies are not gang members, drug dealers and straight up murderers

Hi youtube, hello reddit. and people with extreme bluepilled mentality that disables reasoning and logic to know that this is a satire

Sorry but your would be GF is either holding out for Chad or found him and is sucking him off as we speak.

She'll get around to you once chad kicks her out the harem at around 30-35. Her pussy will be totally blown out by then but she'll finally be ready for you. You'll now get to enjoy once a month starfish sex with some infertile, totally loose, used up skank who hates your guts.

Have a nice day.

Im legit a model citizen, Im flawless in every aspect except my looks and being autistic, there is no argument anyone can make to convince me that gang members, drug dealers and straight up murderers deserve gfs more than I do

Its legit so unfair

"B-but youre still not entitled to a gf"

Yes I am entitled to a gf fuck off, I WANT A GF AND I WANT HER NOW

Ive told this to myself soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times while i was bluepilled during college. Sooooooooooooooo FUUUUUCKING many times.
Now i understand that whatever foids say it means absolutely nothing, and that what matter is what they do. They say that they want a pacient, smart, generous, supportive, funny, caring, tender, faithful, responsible etc male.... but they reject every male that is like that and only fuck Chad, knowing that Chad has as many girls like as as he wants and is going to behave like an impatient, stupid, greedy, careless, bored, forgetful, ungrateful, untrustable and irresponsible moron, just because he has to do no effort at all to get all those girls.
Worst part is that after being pumped and dumped, those stupid foids are angry and those who pay it are never Chads, but her orbiters that littearly did nothing wrong.... I fucking hate this world.

I love this post.
We were model citizens in my family. But they failed to see the injustice dealt unto us based on primal judgment/ esteem scales.
We paid taxes, didn't take welfare, gave to the poor, christian in principle but maybe not in belief.
We tried.
And I didn't want the world suffering under huamn primal jugment.
That's why eugenics, or other means of lobotomizing the primaltiy of humanity needs to be in place.

Ive told this to myself soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times while i was bluepilled during college. Sooooooooooooooo FUUUUUCKING many times.
Now i understand that whatever foids say it means absolutely nothing, and that what matter is what they do. They say that they want a pacient, smart, generous, supportive, funny, caring, tender, faithful, responsible etc male.... but they reject every male that is like that and only fuck Chad, knowing that Chad has as many girls like as as he wants and is going to behave like an impatient, stupid, greedy, careless, bored, forgetful, ungrateful, untrustable and irresponsible moron, just because he has to do no effort at all to get all those girls.
Worst part is that after being pumped and dumped, those stupid foids are angry and those who pay it are never Chads, but her orbiters that littearly did nothing wrong.... I fucking hate this world.
True

Hi youtube, hello reddit. and people with extreme bluepilled mentality that disables reasoning and logic to know that this is a satire
op has been a poster here for a while now. Hes not a CuckTears faggot.

This
You sound likE a supReme gentleman.

btw most normies are not gang members, drug dealers and straight up murderers
This as well