Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I definitely often find myself thinking relationships are too much work

Are relationships worth it?

• Definitely

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Valentine's Day, birthdays, Christmas, CONSTANT attention, constant expense... less privacy...

It's a big ask, isn't it? And you don't get that much in return really. That being said it's good to have children :)

Hence, the concept of FWB relationships, but we can't afford to have them bc we're not Chad. Even some normies can't have that kind of relationships because they don't have the looks. The more you think about it, Friends with benefits is kind of based depending on what you're looking to get out of it.

Possibly it might be OK if you click with the other person so well that you stick together despite the odd bump.

That means you don't need to work AS hard because the relationship is actually strong.

Same here.
I honestly don´t know, what purpose they serve apart from physical intimacy every now and then.
:foidSoy:Im more than an object:foidSoy:
Then shut the fuck up and prove it, actions are louder than words

Creaming pussy yea

If you're a normie, then yeah.

Is rotting on an incel forum and jerking off 24/7 the better alternative ? I dont think so

And add to this all the contraints related to adult life.
That's why teen love is key, you have all the pros of this without the cons.

HOW THE FUCK I CAN KNOW I'M KHHV INCEL FUCK THIS LIFE

Valentine's Day, birthdays, Christmas, CONSTANT attention, constant expense... less privacy...

It's a big ask, isn't it? And you don't get that much in return really. That being said it's good to have children :)
FUCKING FRAT CHAD AT MY UNI DOESNT BOTHER ANY OF THAT CRAP HE TEXTS A WHORE HE MET FROM PARTY TO COME OVER THE HOLE COMES OVER GIVES HIM A BLOW JOB THEN LEAVES CHADS DONT DEAL WITH THAT BULL SHIT UNLESS THEY ARE NEGATIVE IQ FUCKING YOU ARE CONFUSING WITH NORMIE GUYS

It's hard to find an actual good woman to build a relationship with. Why would I want some secular whore who probably fucked every living being in sight and wants to settle for me? They probably have no life skills or do useful shit at all too. Jfl at the state of modern woman.

No. Too much work is having no reason to live. I have to cope daily with the hope to ascend and with the redpill to not rope.