Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I dedicate this song to my fellow ricecels

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
We are put down constantly by society. We get ruthlessly made fun of for having small dicks while our foids leave us enmasse for non-Asian men. And non-Asian foids really REALLY hate us. The disparity between WMAF and AMWF is shocking to most people who have never been to the west coast or east coast. Its deplorable but no one and I mean no one gives a shit.

But despite that we are still here. We are the top earners and have the highest IQ's on average. We have the lowest crime rate by far. Yet according to foids we have bad personalities therefore we are not dating/marriage material jfl...

Anyways this song might be composed by a Mediterranean chad lite and a blonde stacy but the Asian theme in this classical song is uplifting to me.

China has just built the world's first quantum computer thats estimated to be 100 trillion times faster than the fastest super computer. Keep that in mind when you care to listen to this song. Cheers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsNrpw2vPrA

chink cope

Only ricecels can make the world a fair place.
They hate you, they ban your products, but you still come on top!

It's over for musicmaxxing ricecels

This is basically why modern China is so cut-throat about everything now, they were sick of getting attacked by JBWers. Texas will be majority soy and Muslim within 10 years, while China is basically exterminating them lol
Soy? Yes. Muslim? No. It will be split between what it’s split between now. Mexicans, soy white people, and rural whites who frickin hate niggers

despite all that, still subhuman bottom of the barrel faggots to foids

Soy? Yes. Muslim? No. It will be split between what it’s split between now. Mexicans, soy white people, and rural whites who frickin hate niggers
Oh yeah I was thinking Minnesota. Jfl at American states getting taken over by minorities. China believes in racial purity still, while (((diversity))) is our strength

Oh yeah I was thinking Minnesota. Jfl at American states getting taken over by minorities. China believes in racial purity still, while (((diversity))) is our strength
Eeeeh racial purity as a chinaman is iffy. They all look the same but there’s like 20 ethnic groups in China but maby they don’t care