Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I decided to shave...

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
...and what I saw was simply horrifying. Apparently, my beard had a powerful halo effect, because it hid my tiny and almost non existent jaw for years and I forgot all about it. Now my face has dropped in 5 psl.

I at least looked decent, but now I have a face that's hypermasculinized at the top but with a non-existent jaw at the bottom. Now I look like a hideous Frankenstein monster.
Should I just end it all at this point?

Your hair will grow back, your jaw will never be improved however due to genetics

Your hair will grow back, your jaw will never be improved however due to genetics
My beard kind of sucked but I saw improvement from minoxidl. I shaved it because it was a natty mess and wanted it to grow back evenly.
My beard kind of sucked but I saw improvement from minoxidl. I shaved it because it was a natty mess and wanted it to grow back evenly.

This is why I don't shave.

havne't seen you post in a while, did you try and ascend or something? Welcome back, youre here forever.

havne't seen you post in a while, did you try and ascend or something? Welcome back, youre here forever.
Yeah. I tried everything, and shit went down for me.
Guess I am a truecel after all.
It looks like I'm growing a unibrow now. JFL, my life is a fucking joke.
I just wanted to grow a beard to hide my shitty 11 yr old girl jaw.

Last edited:
I had to shave for a new job and I wanted to kill myself. You’ll get over it within a few days

I had to shave for a new job and I wanted to kill myself. You’ll get ovER it within a few days
I don't know, having almost zero jaw is potent suifuel for me. I completely lost the genetic lottery.

Lol you can grow a beard to hide a hideous chin, consider yourself lucky

Barely, it's whispy so no point. Terrible genetics
I'd give minoxidl a whirl if I were you. My beard was patchy, but then started to grow like a lawn when I used it. New hairs sprouted everywhere.
The problem is, I started growing a unibrow as well.

You're lucky you can grow a beard, I'm too low T to grow one. I end up having little patches of hair to show for it.