Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I decided to go out at Saturday afternoon today

animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
Took my bike and went to the alcohol and grocery shop to buy some things and get myself drunk. I haven't seen a single looksmatched couple or a couple where the guy is uglier. I saw an overweight small girl with a 6/10 tall muscly guy, standard. That wasn't even the worst thing. When returning, I noticed there was a mini-chad and mini-stacy. They couldn't have been possibly older than 13 years old. Both just walked beside each other, mini-stacy had really skin-tight tights, you could see her developing hips, I think she was like 12 years old. At least they weren't holding each other by hand to give me more suicide reasons, so I thought maybe they are siblings or something. Then after like 20 meters I turned around and they started hugging and kissing each other in the middle of the sidewalk.

And here I am, 22 years old, never even held a girl's hand. If God exists, I will join Satan and kill the fucker. My life is a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Lol maby you should try aksing a girl out? You figured out that youre not a chad good.

if god exists he will have to beg for my forgiveness

Maaan seeing early teen age couples kissing is tough

its time to kill god