Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I dare Greg Gutfield to denounce us

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

he knows all about the blackpill but I'm curious if he would backpedal if the heat got too big
they just fired Lou Dobbs so if GG purports to care he and Tyrus should take Watters/Hannity/Tuckbuck over to Trump's new network.

You can't be too real on normie media

he will be fired

"handsome priviledge beats all priviledges"

true, whining about being black, woman etc only works and multiplies with handsome priviledge; if you're good looking enough so people can project their "lonely hero against the evil world" archetype on you, they will mourn for your mistery. Nobody has sympathy for the discriminated indian.

I just googled him and found out he's 5'6, that probably explains this based moment.

I have no clue who the fuck any of these are by name as I don't watch MSM. Which one is Greg?
Going by the "modern norms" I'm guessing it's one of the foids. Probably the one on the left.

I just googled him and found out he's 5'6, that probably explains this based moment.
yep, he self-depricates about his height all the time.
He is married of course (just earn a 7 million dollar a year salary bruh) so he doesn't ENTIRELY understand our plight at present, but I could see him possibly understanding it in the past before he got the big Fox job.
I have no clue who the fuck any of these are by name as I don't watch MSM. Which one is Greg?
Going by the "modern norms" I'm guessing it's one of the foids. Probably the one on the left.
He's the guy talking in the clip about homely discrimination.
Does the Fox News Channel count as MSM these days? Feels like it's the only cable news which isn't mainstream.
The storyline is that other channels like CNN are trying to shut them down, but I take that with a grain of salt as there are also good arguments to be made that they're just a controlled opposition pressure release cope so there's a gradual decline instead of a rapid collapse leading to reform.

View attachment 405509
he knows all about the blackpill but I'm curious if he would backpedal if the heat got too big
they just fired Lou Dobbs so if GG purports to care he and Tyrus should take Watters/Hannity/Tuckbuck over to Trump's new network.
Didnt realize they got this based on fox

He's the guy talking in the clip about homely discrimination.
Does the Fox News Channel count as MSM these days? Feels like it's the only cable news which isn't mainstream.
The storyline is that other channels like CNN are trying to shut them down, but I take that with a grain of salt as there are also good arguments to be made that they're just a controlled opposition pressure release cope so there's a gradual decline instead of a rapid collapse leading to reform.
Fox News was the most watched cable channel in the US last year and it is part of Murdoch's media empire.

Didnt realize they got this based on fox
here's a clip from his saturday show from 2017

Fox News was the most watched cable channel in the US last year and it is part of Murdoch's media empire.
It's most-watched because it's basically the only cable channel that doesn't lead with leftist narratives so all the non-leftists watch it, plus the leftists watch it too to bitch about it.

If you combine all the other leftist networks they dwarf fox.