Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I dare @Chudpreet to comment

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ni_Bondha/comments/109sphd/angrez_fuckin_idiots_this_is_not_india_i_felt

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f_g3TOWEOFc

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c1FUtD1Im8Q

View: https://youtu.be/cl-we9BpRkk?t=7

@Chudpreet these are your kamma acting cringe. What should be done to them? Should they be sent back or slaughter like you always say :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why are you kammas obsessed with this inbreed faggot anyway?

Last edited:
diversity is when there is no white people.
Not about diversity. He self hates all curries. I am testing if he will to his own caste group kammas.

EgyptianNiggerKANG

@Grim_Reaper @illumizoldyck is this typical behavior of Telugus in the west?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ni_Bondha/comments/109sphd/angrez_fuckin_idiots_this_is_not_india_i_felt

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/f_g3TOWEOFc

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c1FUtD1Im8Q

View: https://youtu.be/cl-we9BpRkk?t=7

@Chudpreet these are your kamma acting cringe. What should be done to them? Should they be sent back or slaughter like you always say :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why are you kammas obsessed with this inbreed faggot anyway?

View attachment 1135769

Casteism is so fucking stupid. You are all one tribe. Why fight ?

why the fuck do ethnics always bring their inside quarrels over to the west? Fucking embarassing

No they usually keep to themselves.
Really? Telugus and Tamils are the worst in this shit. They always create such nuisance in these fan events. Worse than animal behavior.

Noticed how @Chudpreet hasn't commented on this? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Proved my point

That even I agree as a Telangana. But Andhras are all caste pride supremacists. That's why Telangana has develped and Andhra has gone to shit.

I dare @\Chudpreet to comment on his own caste people creating ruckus. He will self hate except on his own caste :lul: :lul: :lul:

What are they saying?

@CruxGammata I didn't want to multi tag him and annoy him.

@
Chudpreet
Total Curry Death means TOTAL Curry Death. So yes, every curry in a non-curry country needs to be killed or sent back. Don’t know when I’ve ever said otherwise..?

@DarkStarDown I saw your tag in the ban appeals megathread; unsurprisingly, not only did this pajigga make another anti-slav post right after his unban, he also compiled this nice little caste-bait thread against me :feelskek:
How considerate
Anandkonda’s retarded logic:
> Actor belongs to Chudpreet’s caste

> Every one of his retarded fans chimping out in this video must logically be also

> Nevermind the fact that the nigger they’re chimping out for is one of the most popular actors in the telugu film industry and that Kammas make up a measly 3% of the telugu population

This brahmin faggot has been projecting his pathetic caste kanging cope on me for like a month. I myself have always maintained that curroids are subhuman regardless of any washed-up, diluted Aryan blood. Heck, even an NW indian brahmin from kashmir has less Yamnaya autosomal DNA than an Italian jew

Last edited:
Total Curry Death means TOTAL Curry Death. So yes, every curry in a non-curry country needs to be killed or sent back. Don’t know when I’ve ever said otherwise..?
Good then you are not a hypocrite.

> Every one of his retarded fans chimping out in this video must logically be also
That's what I have always seen. Balakrishna is kamma caste icon and Jagan is Reddy caste icon.

> Nevermind the fact that the nigger they’re chimping out for is one of the most popular actors in the telugu film industry and that Kammas make up a measly 3% of the telugu population
Not in the US. Kammas are richer and migrate there more.

You must not know then Fan associations are basically "Fans" of the hero caste not acting.

This brahmin faggot has been projecting his pathetic caste kanging cope on me for like a month. I myself have always maintained that curroids are subhuman regardless of any washed-up, diluted Aryan blood. Heck, even an NW indian brahmin from kashmir has less Yamnaya autosomal DNA than an Italian jew
Don't know what relevance this point has but I don't hate all kammas. Kamma + Brahmin = Strong. Just look at Jr. NTR.

Telangana kammas are all nice cool generous people. They cook food and feed the entire neighborhoods. Only some kammas are casteist and they occupy political positions.

Again, he's going on a tangent and/or trying to make a strawman.
@DarkStarDown I saw your tag in the ban appeals megathread; unsurprisingly, not only did this pajigga make another anti-slav post right after his unban,
Can you link me to it? Or was it what he said to @KillNiggers in the ban disc. thread.
he also compiled this nice little caste-bait thread against me :feelskek:
Kek this is the first time I've ever seen any kind of caste-bait and/ot caste-wars on .is:feelskek::feelshaha:

They will never be European.

Holy shit how can Curries argue so much over whose of their subhuman cultures is better ? This is another level of autism even for this forum

On the other side i can kinda understand it as Indians tend to be nationalistic to compensate for being subhuman

Again, he's going on a tangent and/or trying to make a strawman.
Bro what the fuck is your definition of strawman and tangent?? Really?

The purpose of this thread was to see if @Chudpreet was a kamma castist. Which he wasn't. He was a egalitarian curry hater

On the other side i can kinda understand it as Indians tend to be nationalistic to compensate for being subhuman
No we are nationalistic to kill all mullas actually
Holy shit how can Curries argue so much over whose of their subhuman cultures is better ? This is another level of autism even for this forum
You are misunderstanding the purpose of this thread

I hate how every race, except our own but especially NW Euros, is more Nationalistic.

In a way, yes, Nationalism of any kind is a cope, but our lives are just one big cope. However, it's been shown that homogeneity builds stronger societies. Not to mention, as a sub-5, what else can you take pride in? At least you can say your culture, race, nation, etc. contributed some things & once built a nation which was beneficial to live in.

I hate how every race, except our own but especially NW Euros, is more Nationalistic.
Don't feel so bad. Less than 30% of Indian are nationalistic :lul: :lul: :lul: . Most of them are self hating leftists and shit.

Bro what the fuck is your definition of strawman and tangent?? Really?

The purpose of this thread was to see if @Chudpreet was a kamma castist. Which he wasn't. He was a egalitarian curry hater
You were accusing him of being some kind of "Kamma supremacist" when he has stated multiple times that he hates all curries equally.

In fact, one of my first interactions with him involved him telling me he hates Curries on about the same level as @wereq does, something I didn't even think was possible.

What's the purpose of this thread?

In a way, yes, Nationalism of any kind is a cope, but our lives are just one big cope. However, it's been shown that homogeneity builds stronger societies. Not to mention, as a sub-5, what else can you take pride in? At least you can say your culture, race, nation, etc. contributed some things & once built a nation which was beneficial to live in.
I made a thread on why white nationalism is cope

Other users have said this a gazillion times, but the only method that curries know to cope with their subhumanity (besides nationalism) is constantly trying to scapegoat and affirm their superiority over other varities of curries. Anandkonda in particular is a hindu supremacist and caste-baiter

Your guess is as good as mine. :feelsjuice:
Curries are too low T to protest
Tbh, I dislike Islam(Christianity also, albeit at a lesser extent) so I'd actually be happy if that happened.
I made a thread on why white nationalism is cope
Link? I may already have it pulled up amongst my 50 other .is threads I want to reply to.

I'll offer my thoughts on it: I do see the point you and others make, but I feel as if I have valid reasons for my "views" on it, even though I technically don't identify as one, and tbh being completely fine/not caring about white replacement is kind cucked imo, even as an Incel.

Last edited:
Not in the US. Kammas are richer and migrate there more.
Half of the videos you posted are from Canada. Also, this was the case. Nowadays plenty of illegal immigrants from low/mid castes are invading the US.
You must not know then Fan associations are basically "Fans" of the hero caste not acting.
How does that work when most big actors are kamma or kapu yet both castes together make up less than 10% of telugus?
Telangana kammas are all nice cool generous people. They cook food and feed the entire neighborhoods. Only some kammas are casteist and they occupy political positions.
My family in curryland is well-to-do, but for what it’s worth, they don’t work in real estate or film. My granddad through my father’s side was an archaeologist and museum director, my granddad through my mother’s side is a doctor who gives free treatment to children and the elderly

Tbh, I dislike Islam(Christianity also, albeit at a lesser extent) so I'd actually be happy if that happened.
Same but like i said curries are too weak to fight back

Or was it what he said to @
KillNiggers
@KillNiggers in the ban disc. thread.
What he said to KillNiggers
Kek this is the first time I've ever seen any kind of caste-bait and/ot caste-wars on .is:feelskek::feelshaha:
You remember Misogynist Curry? He was another brahminfag who did the same shit, though his coping was moreso asserting his sUpErIaRiTY over south indians as a northjeet
They will never be European.
It’s funny to see them cope so hard when to the average foreigner, every pajeet may as well be a dalit :feelskek:
You were accusing him of being some kind of "Kamma supremacist" when he has stated multiple times that he hates all curries equally.

In fact, one of my first interactions with him involved him telling me he hates Curries on about the same level as @wereq does, something I didn't even think was possible.
I don’t even get along with my nuclear family, something I’ve made clear many times on here. Therefore, it makes no sense for anyone to think I’d be a nationalist for my broader clan

They look way more high T than modern Indians. Modern Indians dont have 1% of their T
Yes. But have you looked at mullas. They are even more deteriorated and inbreed

You remember Misogynist Curry? He was another brahminfag who did the same shit, though his coping was moreso asserting his sUpErIaRiTY over south indians as a northjeet
Whatever happened to that guy? He was even worse as he claimed to be white:lul::lul::lul:.

Basically, he was accusing the chimps in the above videos of being members of my caste and trying to put that filth on me. His motivation, according to him, was trying to see if I was a supremacist for my caste. Guess he now knows I’m not