Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Cry Reading This

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
nbgjm839tbk61.png

"Maybe if I lift more it'll go away"
I've come across this meme several times and every single time I read that sentence I fucking tear up..
I don't even give a fuck about teen love but god damn that last sentence hits me in a really sensitive fucking spot. Fuck this shit. I can't man :lul::lul::kys::lul::kys:

You too have known loss. And that loss torments you still. You hope gymcelling might someday replace the pain. But it never goes away.
Skull Face MGSV E3 2013 Trailer

gymmaxing is the only thing we have left :feelsmusic:

I didn’t feel anything looking at this tbh:feelzez:
You're so fucking lucky
I legit turn red and cry.... just like the wojak meme.. It's surreal
I hate myself for being such a weak cuck

:feelsLSD:

Attachments

• pw.jpg
    pw.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 129
I didn’t feel anything looking at this tbh:feelzez:

Early 20s me might have gotten shredded by it but after a certain point you just become detached.

Whatever helps you coping, boyo
You are a masochist. You want to believe in what makes you suffer, even if it is not true.

Like all pathetic Ersatz Chads on this forum, you derive a perverse sense of superiority from being a masochist. But this is the biggest of all copes because you are still the same pitiful incel you always were.

You are a masochist. You want to believe in what makes you suffer, even if it is not true.

Like all pathetic Ersatz Chads on this forum, you derive a perverse sense of superiority from being a masochist. But this is the biggest of all copes because you are still the same pitiful incel you always were.
I don't give a single fuck about your drivel. Go back to reddit and be an amateur psychologist there. Do you think that I wallow in self-pity because of this? I can't turn back time or change my genetics to be "desirable" to toilets. It is what is. I accepted this a long time ago

I accepted this a long time ago
Obviously not. Otherwise, you would not feel the need to masochistically believe in legends that make you suffer.

You are just hitting you head against the wall, trying to act tough

Hell

Attachments

• waAmNK.gif
    waAmNK.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
Obviously not. Otherwise, you would not feel the need to masochistically believe in legends that make you suffer.

You are just hitting you head against the wall, trying to act tough
What are you even talking about? Why do you think that I suffer?

So far I have tried my hardest to be respectful but it has to be said.
For a guy who won't fuck off and shut up about "Ersatz Chads" you sure won't stop acting like an arrogant narcissistic omniscient know-it-all wise guy.. all high and mighty as if you're above everyone else and have all the answers.
Which is absolutely fucking absured for a 40 y/o unemployed wizard/wraithcel. It's actually kind of pathetic dude.
[UWSL]Please kindly fuck off with your retarded preaching boomer cuck.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
No. The "young love" part is a lie. It idealizes adolescence.
This is not bad. Teenagers are relatively innocent and not so cynical and beaten by life as an adults. Also feelings of the youth are the strongest.

So far I have tried my hardest to be respectful but it has to be said.
For a guy who won't fuck off and shut up about "Ersatz Chads" you sure won't stop acting like an arrogant narcissistic omniscient know-it-all wise guy.. all high and mighty as if you're above everyone else and have all the answers.
Which is absolutely fucking absured for a 40 y/o unemployed wizard/wraithcel. It's actually kind of pathetic dude.
[UWSL]Please kindly fuck off with your retarded preaching boomer cuck.[/UWSL]
The misunderstanding you are making here is understandable.

Like most people, you are conflating all types of authority together. In fact there are two types: Authority-S (S for sex) and authority-L (L for language)

The Chad and the Ersatz Chad are aiming at authority-S. As an experienced older man, I possess authority-L

I am not talking from the POV of the aggressive animal-lik Chad, but from the POV of the wise old man who is physically weak and sexually unattractive but has seen many things and has had time to think about it all.

If you want to know more about this difference, you can read this:

Teenagers are relatively innocent and not so cynical and beaten by life as an adults.
Not today. They have been exposed to so much crap through the media and the internet that they are little demons from a very early age. Innocent love is a myth.

The misunderstanding you are making here is understandable.

Like most people, you are conflating all types of authority together. In fact there are two types: Authority-S (S for sex) and authority-L (L for language)

The Chad and the Ersatz Chad are aiming at authority-S. As an experienced older man, I possess authority-L

I am not talking from the POV of the aggressive animal-lik Chad, but from the POV of the wise old man who is physically weak and sexually unattractive but has seen many things and has had time to think about it all.

If you want to know more about this difference, you can read this:

Not today. They have been exposed to so much crap through the media and the internet that they are little demons from a very early age. Innocent love is a myth.
I should get to whine like a baby and act superior to all and if anyone challenges me they are an "Ersatz Chad" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
the wise old man who is physically weak and sexually unattractive
Sorry you're only old and weak. Not wise.
Genuinely one of the lowest IQ people I've met on here.

Last edited:
I should get to whine like a baby and act superior to all and if anyone challenges me they are an "Ersatz Chad" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Sorry you're only old and weak. Not wise.
Genuinely one of the lowest IQ people I've met on here.
Ersatz Chad

Math dick masturbator