Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cried myself to sleep the night of my 21'st brithday

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
How do you cope with it all? Realizing most people have sex on their teen years? I don't know what to do anymore, I dread my birthday because I just see it as a clock towards death.

I dread my birthday because I just see it as a clock towards death.
isnt that a good thing? to get closer and closer of leaving the agony?

I did the same, that was a couple years ago now.

How do you cope with it all? Realizing most people have sex on their teen years? I don't know what to do anymore, I dread my birthday because I just see it as a clock towards death.
Well I recently turned 25 boyo. Kissless virgin

Don't worry son, it won't get better with age.

I don't celebrate my birthday, ngl

It gets worse. Good news is that you won't probably cry anymore as the years goes by, just suffer in silence.

I think hate keeps my alive.

my 30th birthday was the worst even though I’ve accepted the fact I’m subhuman and I will probably die alone what really got me is I’ve been working for 11 years and I got nothing to show for it. I have some stocks and retirement plans that I can’t benefit from until I’m 50 years old. No mansion no bmw and no Rolex.

its okay .
Youre going to get numb over time .
and when youre 50 youre going to wake up and rope .

:feelskek: :feelshaha: It gets far worse. Prepare to real suffering, darkness and numb feels.

Hey it's ok you can legally buy alcohol now. That's something right?

I’m sorry bro.. Happy late birthday

This is what foids want.

Never have drank alcohol, tell me.. Does drinking make it go away?
I would say no, but you can still throw it on your list of copes. If you're just drinking by yourself it won't be great, you kinda have to have friends to hang out with to make it fun.

That's shite mate. You gotta have belief in yourself. Fuck all the vacuous, arrogant stuck up cows. Try and not let your incelness define who you are as a person. I know its easier said than done, but we're worth more than our (lack of) aesthetics.

Try to get really good at some kind of skill to compensate. As an incel you have much more time on your hands that people usually spend with other people

Well I recently turned 25 boyo. Kissless virgin
Same.

This is what foids want.
Desk fan mafia dropping blackpills

I cope by moneymaxxing to buy a realistic wifebot and/or artificial womb. Its the strongest copium I've ever felt. Also hope that civil war breaks out in the US so I can fight in it tbh.

21? JFL

Try being 32

i did on my 20th but not 21st

im sorry man that sounds rough i usually play new videogames on my birthdays

I usually don't cry, i feel too numb.

i want to turn 21 so that i can buy alcohol

being sober as an incel is hell

I’m sorry

Ive has this before, weeks of crying myself to sleep

smoke weed, that will disable some parts of your brain related to caring about this things for life tho tbh

Fuck you man, I was literally fealing better
This site isn't about feeling better

Its brutal i know. First time I watched it i almost killed myself.

Theres no redemption no release. Its how it is