Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I crave to be the sexual fantasy of women

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I don’t just want sex

I want to walk down the street and make young and old women wet in the panties thinking sexual thoughts about me

I want that fucking validation that I’m lustfully desired by all women. I wanna taste that fucking feeling of confidence. More than anything in the world right now. Fuck sex, fuck relationships. I just want the facial bones to make women instantly wet, and that goddamn validation

Fuck

It's over for daydreamingcel

Same actually... Imagine dopamine rush

Simply having my looksmatch be attracted to me would make me the happiest guy in the world.

"I crave to be chad" well, most people do as well.

I don't want ugly femorloids to be attracted to me tbh. It would feel like an insult ngl. I deserve nothing but my looksmatch, one could even say that i'm entitled to it.

Some foids are into scatophilia so there may be some hope for us

How does it feel being fully aware that you will never experience it?

lies or mentalcel
?? I was just saying that lifting doesnt change face or height. It is only cope. I would rather be 5'8" 165 than 5'8" 130s (pre lifting). I also have other hobbies too.

i just want to cuddle and fuck with a chubby milf

I don’t just want sex

I want to walk down the street and make young and old women wet in the panties thinking sexual thoughts about me

I want that fucking validation that I’m lustfully desired by all women. I wanna taste that fucking feeling of confidence. More than anything in the world right now. Fuck sex, fuck relationships. I just want the facial bones to make women instantly wet, and that goddamn validation

Fuck
Shouldve thought about that before being born with shit tier looks

I’m sure you already are a part of a woman’s sexual fantasy. She fantasizes that you are doing something creepy and Chad comes along and beats the shit out of you. Then Chad proceeds to beat the shit out of her pussy.