Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could’ve been a normie if it wasn’t for my parents

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I could’ve been a normie if it wasn’t for my parents they never taught me how to looksmax when I was younger and still had the potential it’s too late now my growth plates are closed I’ll never be 5’10 I’ll never have a defined jawline it’s gonna be hard for me to get to a normal weight too now because healthy food has so little calories and overeating is expensive I can’t afford thousands of dollars worth of food a month to eat do you know how hard it is meal preparing a 4000 calorie meal everyday do you know how much money that cost I’m stuck with these subhuman looks the only thing I can change is my weight and that’s gonna cost lots of money

The chinese don't have money to buy food either so they dogmaxx

I could’ve been a normie if it wasn’t for my parents they never taught me how to looksmax when I was younger and still had the potential it’s too late now my growth plates are closed I’ll never be 5’10 I’ll never have a defined jawline it’s gonna be hard for me to get to a normal weight too now because healthy food has so little calories and overeating is expensive I can’t afford thousands of dollars worth of food a month to eat do you know how hard it is meal preparing a 4000 calorie meal everyday do you know how much money that cost I’m stuck with these subhuman looks the only thing I can change is my weight and that’s gonna cost lots of money
Mouth breathing inactivity and bad nutrition all throughout my childhood but parents never cared cause my brother. I feel you

I could've been a bilionaire if not for my parents, just get a bilion dollar inheritance theory
so, your take is completely retarded, stop blaming your parents

I could've been a bilionaire if not for my parents, just get a bilion dollar inheritance theory
so, your take is completely retarded, stop blaming your parents
IT infiltrator