Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I couldn't sleep today because I'm frustrated I'm an adult virgin

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
I'm in my early twenties, going to university and stuff, but I couldn't sleep today because I spent all night thinking and tormenting myself because of my incel condition.

Being an old virgin is really killing my desire to live, I have a high sex drive but it's SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING to know I will never have a satisfactorial sex life, I will never know how other person's tongue feels like in my mouth, I will never stop being an untouchable loser, no woman will ever have consensual sex with me, and that makes me feel like an alien, like someone who can't do something as "normal" and "common" as having sex and being in a relationship.

I don't care how much bluepilled sons of bitches say sex isnt a big deal. Ofc if you're sexually satisfied you don't think about sex all the time, the same way you don't think about food unless you're hungry, and eating will not solve all your problems (financial problems, problems in your family, self esteem issues...), but it will calm a specific desire you have. I have seen women complaining that they have a high sex drive but haven't got laid in months, so I dont understand why it's so hard for them to understand my frustration. Maybe they know my frustration is valid, but they want me to stop searching for sex so I dont try to have consensual sex with them and possibly ruin their days with my subhumanity.

I am heterosexual, and, naturally, I desire to have sex with women, and it's trully deppressing knowing how many experiences I'm missing out and how much of a weirdo I'm considered by society and women because of my virginity.

Last edited:
I am heterosexual, and, naturally, I desire to have sex with women, and it's trully deppressing knowing how many experiences I'm missing out and how much of a weirdo I'm considered by society and women because of my virginity.
I hate society.

Can you get laid in your dreams at least?

Can you get laid in your dreams at least?
I literally have more dreams about being able to fly than wet dreams. And my wet dreams are not even actual sex, just touches or flirting.

It seems my brain can't conceive the idea of me getting sex, like that's mathematically impossible for him.

I'm in my early twenties, going to university and stuff, but I couldn't sleep today because I spent all night thinking and tormenting myself because of my incel condition.

Being an old virgin is really killing my desire to live, I have a high sex drive but it's SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING to know I will never have a satisfactorial sex life, I will never know how other person's tongue feels like in my mouth, I will never stop being an untouchable loser, no woman will ever have consensual sex with me, and that makes me feel like an alien, like someone who can't do something as "normal" and "common" as having sex and being in a relationship.

I don't care how much bluepilled sons of bitches say sex isnt a big deal. Ofc if you're sexually satisfied you don't think about sex all the time, the same way you don't think about food unless you're hungry, and eating will not solve all your problems (financial problems, problems in your family, self esteem issues...), but it will calm a specific desire you have. I have seen women complaining that they have a high sex drive but haven't got laid in months, so I dont understand why it's so hard for them to understand my frustration. Maybe they know my frustration is valid, but they want me to stop searching for sex so I dont try to have consensual sex with them and possibly ruin their days with my subhumanity.

It only gets worse.

I literally have more dreams about being able to fly than wet dreams. And my wet dreams are not even actual sex, just touches or flirting.

It seems my brain can't conceive the idea of me getting sex, like that's mathematically impossible for him.
Brutal af, but it's still better than not being able to dream at all tbh.

I feel that brah. College is suicidefuel for incel. All those stacies and sexhavers roaming around. It's like being at a buffet when you're starving

I feel that brah. College is suicidefuel for incel. All those stacies and sexhavers roaming around. It's like being at a buffet when you're starving
This is true, so many prime women and we get nothing. Over

This shit gets worse and worse in your twenties bro, by 30 people your age will be in long term relationships settled down with kids and a house whilst you'll still be rotting alone. Then it'll be the next generations turn and they'll leave you for dust too.

This shit gets worse and worse in your twenties bro, by 30 people your age will be in long term relationships settled down with kids and a house whilst you'll still be rotting alone. Then it'll be the next generations turn and they'll leave you for dust too.
:feelsrope:born to sit in front of a screen

at the age of 38 I have the same problem

Lack of sex lead to sleep disorders thats a fact

II have seen women complaining that they have a high sex drive but haven't got laid in months, so I dont understand why it's so hard for them to understand my frustration. Maybe they know my frustration is valid, but they want me to stop searching for sex so I dont try to have consensual sex with them and possibly ruin their days with my subhumanity.
The female sex drive isn't in any way comparable to the male sex drive since the male sex drive is A LOT higher than the female. They will never know how terrible male sexual frustration is

The female sex drive isn't in any way comparable to the male sex drive since the male sex drive is A LOT higher than the female. They will never know how terrible male sexual frustration is
For most of history, women were the ones considered to be sex addicts. Not men.
The Reformation made men look like monsters whereas women were made innocent victims.