Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I couldn't even get a girl to let me buy her dinner, but they tolerate shit like this

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Normies

And those stuck up whores in FDS posting their Ls as well

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/sbuyya/dont_do_this_have_some_self_respect_no_thank_you/hu46irf/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/sbuyya/dont_do_this_have_some_self_respect_no_thank_you/hu5thn6/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/sbuyya/dont_do_this_have_some_self_respect_no_thank_you/hu2wdd8/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/sbuyya/dont_do_this_have_some_self_respect_no_thank_you/hu2gerq/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/sbuyya/dont_do_this_have_some_self_respect_no_thank_you/hu3qvi0/

The law needs to burn them whores at stake.

:blackpill:Buying dinner for girls is simp behaviour S010:blackpill:
It's a normal dating thing that normies do.
I'd rather be a guy who foids will let buy them dinner than a guy who foids don't want free dinners from.

FDS are whales that got life so easy and without consequences they literally start acting chunibyo like Greta Thunberg.

jesus texting a girl while fucking another one is peak cuckoldry, imagine being in a position to do that

@Tesla Is this corerct
Neckbeards are S110 easiness, familiarity, babysitting, mercy, patronization, too lazy to feel bad/make others feel bad.
So yeah, half right. S010 cotton plantation niggas can do it too no problem, but they can't handle S100 hiding or niceness.

The women incels complain about the most are S110, and FDS is a sub of that archetype. It's also the second worst one, only behind F111 'everything wrong' in Freak for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

@Tesla Is this corerct
Neckbeards are S110 easiness, familiarity, babysitting, mercy, patronization, too lazy to feel bad/make others feel bad.
So yeah, half right. S010 cotton plantation niggas can do it too no problem, but they can't handle S100 hiding or niceness.
What's this SXXX shit you 2022 cels are trying to fetch into existence?

Search for my username and my posts to understand. I've made the first two to present the theory.

No. Link it or eat shit.
"eat shit". Yeah, you're R011 'eat shit or die', like Hitler, or Eric Cartman. Other datapoints were your username (anger is an emotion that moves RWA personality type since your unifying concept is punishment) and the fact dogs are RWA animals that R010 castrate the territory they are in.

If you can't be bothered to have a dash of intellectual curiosity and look things for yourself, the theory is not aimed for you. It's a tool made for people who want to use it productively instead of just wanking over a label like in MBTI.

I hate that FDS shit. It’s so fucking triggering

The first one...J.G

Insane how other people live, they even get sick of sex bc they do it so often. Throw us a crumb goddamnit!

It’s easy to see that these whores are evil, it’s just crazy it takes so much affirmation from fellow losers that indeed these whores are evil. Than sluts cry when their friends try to diss some loner in the woods and have some chadsexual lesbian orgy party and they never come back.

Last edited:
He's trying to sound more smart, obviously dhs from reddit:society:

I'm glad they had a similar experience. They 100% deserved it and Chad is based for treating them like shit and using as cumdumpsters. Now that they're fat and old, they certainly can't expect to be treated differently.

"eat shit". Yeah, you're R011 'eat shit or die', like Hitler, or Eric Cartman. Other datapoints were your username (anger is an emotion that moves RWA personality type since your unifying concept is punishment) and the fact dogs are RWA animals that R010 castrate the territory they are in.

If you can't be bothered to have a dash of intellectual curiosity and look things for yourself, the theory is not aimed for you. It's a tool made for people who want to use it productively instead of just wanking over a label like in MBTI.
D765F0B6 5671 41EA 9940 215977F774CB

tfw when your besties all slept with your bf
________

they really think like that

holes love to be beaten and abused. they enjoy it. why else do you think they ALL have stories like this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back