Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I couldnt even be able to be with a femoid that has even had 1 sexual experience.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I just couldnt, after her first sexual encounter their expectations rise.

So basically what I have to do is pray she fucks a ugly 1 inch dick 4 foot crackhead autistic car crash victim retard.
But knowing how the world works from young they are manipulated to only go for people above their SMV which leaves us unwanted, unlovable trash that nobody cares about.

As soon as she has lost her virginity to someone she doesnt TRULY love I actually couldnt be with her because she would do it again, hence why losing virginity is seen as something normal but back in the older days it was usual saved for the "perfect" person.(but its inevitable because virgins dont exist)
She doesnt care about losing her virginity, something that should be saved for someone that truly loves you and is loyal to you. I would gladly remain virgin for another 10 years if at the end of the tunnel I will get a femoid with the same experience as me.

So what am I supposed to do? They usually have sex around 16(but we all know that isnt the case, im just saying it according to google). So the older I get the less chances I have.

Its actually so fucking overrrrrrrrrr...

I imagine I could, however if she was whoring around with strangers that weren't her boyfriend it'd be much worse.

I imagine I could, however if she was whoring around with strangers that weren't her boyfriend it'd be much worse.
Its inevitable that when some people ascend here they will have 10th hand pussy.

jfl if you have any aspirations of love and other bluepilled nonsense after being treated like fucking trash all your life because of your face. I would wholly be willing to stick my cock into any bitches cunt who opened her legs for me. jfl at thinking women have the ability to experience love, or that they were able to do so back in the day. the only thing that has happened is more of the veil has been pulled off. women have been worthless tramp whores as long as they have existed. they are no different today then they were 1000 years ago. golddigging sluts waiting for the hottest chad to cream their pussies. if I was able to get a foid to stay with me I would mentally abuse her at every moment

jfl if you have any aspirations of love and other bluepilled nonsense after being treated like fucking trash all your life because of your face. I would wholly be willing to stick my cock into any bitches cunt who opened her legs for me. jfl at thinking women have the ability to experience love, or that they were able to do so back in the day. the only thing that has happened is more of the veil has been pulled off. women have been worthless tramp whores as long as they have existed. they are no different today then they were 1000 years ago. golddigging sluts waiting for the hottest chad to cream their pussies. if I was able to get a foid to stay with me I would mentally abuse her at every moment

The only thing to worry about is the size of the dick that went before you, so wisdom would have no problems.

You will have to settle for a non-virgin or die incel (volcel).

The only thing to worry about is the size of the dick that went before you, so wisdom would have no problems.
This. Imagine she's had a 7in dick. She would be thoroughly disappointed by your 5in. At least big dick fakecels won't have to experience this.

JFL at having relationship at 2019 tho.

Relationships are dead, is all about smash n pass in 2019.

reminder that OP is a 7 inch volcel