Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I could sense I was incel from a young age

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I was always guarded when it came to the opposite sex. I avoided interactions with them because I felt disgusting and subhuman in their presence. I remember ever since year 6 (5th grade), I made an active effort to stay the fuck out of the way of even below average looking femoids.

volcel. foids in middle school are horny as shit and thats about the only time pua shit works because they just want some man to tame their newly maturing pussy.

volcel. foids in middle school are horny as shit and thats about the only time pua shit works because they just want some man to tame their newly maturing pussy.
Cope

if you couldn't fuck women no one would talk to them

pussy is the lubricant of society

Unless you were below 1.5/10 or were an obesecel, you either were too high inhib, too high standards, or a super late bloomer and looked 7, you were able to get girls if you tried in middle school. Rip truecels though.

Yeah, me too. Ive been very shy my whole life, and i allways felt anxiety when in the presence of a foid around my age. People basically ignored me.
I actually did an effort to find attractive ugly foids during college. (Thats what inceldom does to you... pathetic) As a 3/10 myself, i discovered that i could not realistically settle for more than a 2 or a 1/10, so i really had to try as hard as possible to focus on the body of the girl, not the face (still cant bare landwhales)
if you couldn't fuck women no one would talk to them

pussy is the lubricant of society
Most men dont know that all they do is for pussy. Thats what the bluepill is about. But i agree.

Yeah, me too. Ive been very shy my whole life, and i allways felt anxiety when in the presence of a foid around my age. People basically ignored me.
I actually did an effort to find attractive ugly foids during college. (Thats what inceldom does to you... pathetic) As a 3/10 myself, i discovered that i could not realistically settle for more than a 2 or a 1/10, so i really had to try as hard as possible to focus on the body of the girl, not the face (still cant bare landwhales)

Most men dont know that all they do is for pussy. Thats what the bluepill is about. But i agree.
Most men are NT, they are indirectly doing everything for pussy or status. There are some altruistic spirits out there though.

Same here. I had friends as a kid and teenager but never a female friend. They always hated me and I never really knew how to talk to them or be around them. The only females I have had any real contact through my life have been female family members and even those interactions are awkward. Looking back I suppose it shouldn't be a surprise that I'm a permacel.

same here, I honestly knew it even in first grade.

At 14 i knew it's over for me.

I knew it was over at 21

Hahahaha!

This idea of sensing inceldom from a young age seems to be a common theme on incel boards. I have to admit, its not something I've ever really identified with. I was, for all intents and purposes, perfectly normal up until around 13 when bullies began targeting me due to my appearance. That basically set off a chain reaction of lower and low SMV until I arrived at my current state- a 23yr old virgin.

Unless you were below 1.5/10 or were an obesecel, you either were too high inhib, too high standards, or a super late bloomer and looked 7, you were able to get girls if you tried in middle school. Rip truecels though.
Maybe it was like that when you were younger, but these days a girl can just go on snapchat and start talking to some random Chad. What makes this even worse is that one Chad can lead on multiple girls without actually doing anything to them, so they're all obsessing over one person and there's none left for anyone else.

Maybe it was like that when you were younger, but these days a girl can just go on snapchat and start talking to some random Chad. What makes this even worse is that one Chad can lead on multiple girls without actually doing anything to them, so they're all obsessing over one person and there's none left for anyone else.

Are you in middle school now wtf I'm 18 and this wasn't a problem. We did have Skype and omegle whores though.

Everyone did man, or at least I think so. You can pretty easily guess who's going to have social problems from a young age. I wonder what causes the incel phenomenon. Sometimes I feel like it's some kind of conspiracy...

I feel you. I always felt different from the other kids. Couldn't relate at all to girls ever.

I got fat as a child because I would use food as a coping mechanism. I knew it was over even then.

I tried being "NORMAL" but only got made fun of because of my face....

If you were attractive then women literally stalk the fuck out of you. If Chad is shy it's cute and he is playing hard to get.

Everyone did man, or at least I think so. You can pretty easily guess who's going to have social problems from a young age. I wonder what causes the incel phenomenon. Sometimes I feel like it's some kind of conspiracy...
Yeah my friend told me to my face that he thought I belonged in the autistic class in primary

Are you in middle school now wtf I'm 18 and this wasn't a problem. We did have Skype and omegle whores though.
I'm 15, and the girls are such sluts its ridiculous. Degeneracy is spreading faster and faster.

Just fucking lol at "you can't be incel unless you are at least 20", anyone can sense their subhuman genes at a very early age

I'm 15, and the girls are such sluts its ridiculous. Degeneracy is spreading faster and faster.

JFL at highschoolcels. At least when I was in middle school, every girl didn't have chadgam and snapchad. The normies and chadlites had a chance then.

>15

lol fuck off you retard

your balls haven't even close to dropped

JFL at highschoolcels. At least when I was in middle school, every girl didn't have chadgam and snapchad. The normies and chadlites had a chance then.
Well in my school all the chads and stacies have them, its all they fucking do.
>15

lol fuck off you retard

your balls haven't even close to dropped
Woah just because I'm 15 you don't have to be such a fucking dick. Even if my looks haven't fully developed (which tbh I think they have), it doesn't mean I still can't be blackpilled.

Well in my school all the chads and stacies have them, its all they fucking do.

Woah just because I'm 15 you don't have to be such a fucking dick. Even if my looks haven't fully developed (which tbh I think they have), it doesn't mean I still can't be blackpilled.

You will lose your virginity guaranteed within 5 years and then you will look back at this site and laugh

I feel like if you're not at least a high school senior or in college you shouldn't assume that you're "incel," even then it's a little too early

I'm kind of a hypocrite since I'm a 19 year old in college but since subhuman ethnic terrorist looking fuck it's surely over

I knew I was subhuman when I reached high school. Everyone before me had interacted with a girl of some sort, and I haven't held a conversation with one (and still haven't, to a degree). I avoid them because I don't understand the social cues and rules of talking to women, and blatantly ignore any female trying to get my attention.

You will lose your virginity guaranteed within 5 years and then you will look back at this site and laugh

I feel like if you're not at least a high school senior or in college you shouldn't assume that you're "incel," even then it's a little too early

I'm kind of a hypocrite since I'm a 19 year old in college but since subhuman ethnic terrorist looking fuck it's surely over
You're probably right about it being too early to assume I'm incel, but I really don't think I'm gonna lose my virginity, barely any girls talk to me, and when they do, the conversation quickly spirals into nothingness and awkward silence.

You're probably right about it being too early to assume I'm incel, but I really don't think I'm gonna lose my virginity, barely any girls talk to me, and when they do, the conversation quickly spirals into nothingness and awkward silence.

It was my bad for starting

Welcome home, brother. We will surely enjoy our stay over the decades

I was always guarded when it came to the opposite sex. I avoided interactions with them because I felt disgusting and subhuman in their presence. I remember ever since year 6 (5th grade), I made an active effort to stay the fuck out of the way of even below average looking femoids.
sounds like me tbh

I used to think it was just my autism preventing me from getting laid.

:feelswow::feelsgah::think:

Even little girls hated me back then.

I knew when the nice kind kids told me again and again each day about all my defects.

I knew I was subhuman when I reached high school. Everyone before me had interacted with a girl of some sort, and I haven't held a conversation with one (and still haven't, to a degree). I avoid them because I don't understand the social cues and rules of talking to women, and blatantly ignore any female trying to get my attention.
you are exactly like me except i knew something was wrong in middle school getting made fun of how i look and being the ass of every joke.

When I was a child I knew along I was never going to get married or have children,I had always thought I was ugly,by the time was 16 I was telling my parents that I hated them for giving birth to me for putting me in this god forsaking planet full of evil,obnoxious and selfish degenerates,incels me is the only place were I can really feel comfortable with

im over 35 here. for me if i lost weight, got in on trade school thing and was out there more when i was younger maybe i would of had a better chance because im white. issue was i was stuck way out in the country and took on the neet life style for a while. best time of my life. then well that ran out in my take 20s. been working minwagecel shit since then. think since then i realized it probably was over after i went neet for a while. miss dem times. really all i want to do is play games, eat pizza and watch anime. thats the dream!

You guys were bluepilled for a long time before accepting the blackpill huh