Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I could never love or be in a relationship with a girl that isn’t physically attracted to me

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
I know that seems obvious but hear me out. From a the young age of like 10, I realized that I cared more about whether a girl found me physically attractive than funny, smart, confident, and other internal characteristics. I’m not really sure why I felt this way; perhaps it was because looks are more objective compared to internal traits like personality? Therefore, it makes me feel more secure being in a relationship with a girl who finds me physically attractive because it’s easier to gauge mutual attraction, which would make me feel more secure in a relationship. Basically, I want to be seen as chad or it’s over. It’s very black and white. Does anyone else share this same feeling or am I retarded?
be chad or it’s over basically

Last edited:
They either love your wallet or you

most of the time it isn't you

From a the young age of like 10, I realized that I cared more about whether a girl found me physically attractive than funny, smart, confident, and other internal characteristics.
Same. I know it's cucked and all the replies will be "bro why do you care about what women think" which is cope imo. Everyone in this world cares about what others think of them to a certain extent.
Basically, I want to be seen as chad or it’s over. It’s very black and white. Does anyone else share this same feeling or am I retarded?
I don't want to get mogged and cucked, but that's not possible. I know I'm objectively sexually unattractive to all women.

Last edited:
Same. I know it's cucked and all the replies will be "bro why do you care about what women think" which is cope imo. Everyone in this world cares about what others think of them to a certain extent.

I don't want to get mogged and cucked, but that's not possible. I know I'm objectively sexually unattractive to all women.
Sadly, I think it is a feminine trait. Girls definitely care more about their man being attracted to their looks than anything else. Maybe I’m just as materialistic as they are

Sadly, I think it is a feminine trait. Girls definitely care more about their man being attracted to their looks than anything else. Maybe I’m just as materialistic as they are
I'm low test so it makes sense.

Only some elites get true attraction.

Only some elites get true attraction.
I think only around 1-5% of men are sexually attractive to women. Women don't want to interact with the remaining 95-99% of men unless it's necessary and they definitely hate being approached by subChadlites.

I like to daydream a lot, but my fantasies always shatter the moment I dream about being intimate with a woman. I jolt backwards suddenly remembering again just how ugly I am. It's like I get shot with a diamond bullet straight through my forehead, and my dreams crumble into dust instantly. The ugly mug of mine is unlovable.

I like to daydream a lot, but my fantasies always shatter the moment I dream about being intimate with a woman. I jolt backwards suddenly remembering again just how ugly I am. It's like I get shot with a diamond bullet straight through my forehead, and my dreams crumble into dust instantly. The ugly mug of mine is unlovable.
Brutal. Sorry for your suffering

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back