Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I could have a social life with a bunch of degenerates or continue rotting/being a loner

Isoulated

Isoulated

Hate thyself
-
I distanced myself from all my old friends a few years ago towards the end of high school and have been pretty lonely since. I occasionally meet a few of the "good ones" for a joint or drinks and they fill me in on what everybody is up to nowadays and it's depressing hearing the paths that people have gone down (drugs, crime, typical ASBOs, etc).

I miss having close friends but I'm not sure whether the benefits of having a social circle outweigh the fact the majority of them are even bigger degenerates than myself.

Anyone been in a similar situation or have any advice?

If you're not going to be the odd one out and mocked as the jester in such a group why not if you enjoy drinking and doing drugs?
Better than rotting here.

I distanced myself from all my old friends a few years ago towards the end of high school and have been pretty lonely since. I occasionally meet a few of the "good ones" for a joint or drinks and they fill me in on what everybody is up to nowadays and it's depressing hearing the paths that people have gone down (drugs, crime, typical ASBOs, etc).

I miss having close friends but I'm not sure whether the benefits of having a social circle outweigh the fact the majority of them are even bigger degenerates than myself.

Anyone been in a similar situation or have any advice?

I don't know I haven't meet anybody for the past 3 years. I haven't done anything for the past 3 years. I just erased 3 years of my life.

If you're not going to be the odd one out and mocked as the jester in such a group why not if you enjoy drinking and doing drugs?
Better than rotting here.
Tbh

It's certainly better than online interactions.

tbh I rather be alone than with retarded friends