Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could die today and nobody would care

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I died today not one person alive would care it’ll be a tragic end to a tragic existence I mean who’s gonna care about a random person dying that never contributed to society my family don’t even like me because all I do is LDAR the one friend I did have cut contact with me so now it’s just me and my copes my demise won’t hurt anybody if anything I’ll do more good than bad nobody likes me anyways

I would care, bitch

trucels have no friends :blackpill:

Fuck that nigga shit

I will be a maggot farmer

If I died today not one person alive would care it’ll be a tragic end to a tragic existence I mean who’s gonna care about a random person dying that never contributed to society my family don’t even like me because all I do is LDAR the one friend I did have cut contact with me so now it’s just me and my copes my demise won’t hurt anybody if anything I’ll do more good than bad nobody likes me anyways
Only my parents would care, anyone else would forget about me after a day :cryfeels:

You gotta make them care :dab:

Most ppl (men lmao females don't) who "contribute" to society aren't cared about

i probably care a bit. i'd miss your postmaxxing:feelshaha: