Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I could be killed for my irresponsible actions.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I've made many enemies over the years because I couldn't understand why everyone else was treated better than me.
I've also accidentally pissed people off because my autism prevented me from understanding how my actions came across.
I just wanted to share, not really sure who else to share with.

Fuck them all

Lots and lots want me dead unprovoked too, I just do my thing and either im asked if i wanna get beat up or people shoot me bad looks or ask if i hear them if i ignore their negativity, Didnt mean i did something, IM just minding my business, They prey on the ugly ones so i guess thats why, To feel superior.

Fuck them all
Not helping. That's the attitude that got me like this. If you want to end it just do it yourself, you have to accept your status is not gonna change whether you piss people off or not.

Lots and lots want me dead unprovoked too, I just do my thing and either im asked if i wanna get beat up or people shoot me bad looks or ask if i hear them if i ignore their negativity, Didnt mean i did something, IM just minding my business, They prey on the ugly ones so i guess thats why, To feel superior.
Yeah but provoking will make some actually do it

Yeah but provoking will make some actually do it
Ive been threatened twice at my workplace, I took off my headphones as i was working and this boomer was standing there asking if i wanted to get beat up; I think he thought i didnt listen, Im wearing a headset dammit, I asked what is it, He then asked if i wanted to get beat up, I said no, Luckily he backed off.

Its always the same, Do you hear me? Do you want to get beat up? Say yes i heard you and no i dont want to be beaten up.

I was using the saw to saw planks btw and listening to music, I did nothing wrong.

I told the boss and we sat down, This boomer has always hated me for whatever reason.
Apparently he didnt think i was a man or something or a boy, We were then not allowed to talk to eachother.
Problem solved.

Im using a saw to do my job that im told to do by the boss and he interferes and that makes me not a man? Kek

Last edited:
Not helping. That's the attitude that got me like this. If you want to end it just do it yourself, you have to accept your status is not gonna change whether you piss people off or not.
ok

Ive been threatened twice at my workplace, I took off my headphones as i was working and this boomer was standing there asking if i wanted to get beat up; I think he thought i didnt listen, Im wearing a headset dammit, I asked what is it, He then asked if i wanted to get beat up, I said no, Luckily he backed off.

Its always the same, Do you hear me? Do you want to get beat up? Say yes i heard you and no i dont want to be beaten up.

I was using the saw to saw planks btw and listening to music, I did nothing wrong.

I told the boss and we sat down, This boomer has always hated me for whatever reason.
Apparently he didnt think i was a man or something or a boy, We were then not allowed to talk to eachother.
Problem solved.
For me it's a reverse provocation, like they want me to fuck up so they can get rid of me.

For me it's a reverse provocation, like they want me to fuck up so they can get rid of me.
Ahh yes, At my workplace these big boomers like towers much much taller than 511 me tryed to make me feel scared by intimidation, I lasted 7 years at that job still, Didnt get rid of me and i ended up just ignoring them for the most of the time.

Funny enough they dont get fired for using themselves to scare people by being so big and yelling at me.

I had to annoy the boss multiple times and say, This guy is interfering with my work again and they had to talk to them and tell them this is what im allowed to do today; Imagine an employee trying to boss someone around when the boss has aleredy given me a task.

Last edited:
Also i dont take train because people just want to be mean to me there

I know exactly TFW bro!

I figure that's one reason no one calls or visits me...

I was a severe and very rude jerk in the past!

I kinda still am

Perhaps its from tge same reason you stated? Simply knowing that they didn't really care... So I pre rejected them