Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I consider women to be subhuman

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They are smaller, weaker, slower, lower iq, and they have stinky roast beef flaps that look funny an smell like a Zabbaleen fesikh market.

Am I wrong?

Let it be known that toilets are cum dumpsters and bleed every month for a good portion of their embarrassing lives but nah I wouldn’t say you’re wrong.

They are smaller, weaker, slower, lower iq, and they have stinky roast beef flaps that look funny an smell like a Zabbaleen fesikh market.

Am I wrong?
Having a vagina makes it impossible to be sub human.

I don't consider them subhuman but they most definitely are leeches. Since the beginning of time women have only taken from men, whether its time, attention, resources, protection, etc etc etc. They only live to leech. And for return, they can't even love you. Female gender is just cancer

Let it be known that toilets are cum dumpsters and bleed every month for a good portion of their embarrassing lives but nah I wouldn’t say you’re wrong.
Why they bleed?

Am I wrong?
You’re not the only one, water is wet

You are not wrong.

I don't consider them subhuman but they most definitely are leeches. Since the beginning of time women have only taken from men, whether its time, attention, resources, protection, etc etc etc. They only live to leech. And for return, they can't even love you. Female gender is just cancer
Agreed. I used to think I was subhuman because they're incapable of loving me or mostly even treating me like a human, but women are really just leeches to everyone.

Sesame Street Smoking GIF by Muppet Wiki
I agree

If I am “human” I definitely do not consider foids to be “human” like me

Despite all that, they're not treated as subhumans but rather the complete opposite.
Screenshot 20230509 030028 Discord