Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I consider buying an American muscle car.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
The only thing Germans were ever good at was building cars and now they are downsizing the engine and loading them up with air. This is fucking gay as fuck. I consider buying an American muscle car. Something like a Doge Challenger with a nice 6.2 liter V8 engine and 707 hp. Something that screams: "FUCK the environment. And FUCK YOU too." just to piss of leftists.

Does anyone of you guys own such a car already? Does it feel good?

just get a loud bike and rev it to piss off normies

If you are going to buy one, get an old one. All the new cars here are pretty cucked, but the old ones are usually made of metal and have pretty good engines, if the person who is selling it isn't retarded. That being said, I've heard it's difficult to import cars due to a shit ton of laws about it, so be prepared to pay a shit ton of money for it.

Go for it, OP. Sounds like a solid investment.

The only thing Germans were ever good at was building cars and now they are downsizing the engine and loading them up with air. This is fucking gay as fuck. I consider buying an American muscle car. Something like a Doge Challenger with a nice 6.2 liter V8 engine and 707 hp. Something that screams: "FUCK the environment. And FUCK YOU too." just to piss of leftists.

Does anyone of you guys own such a car already? Does it feel good?
Hell yeah brother. If I ever become rich I'm gonna buy a dodge demon

cars are good cope

Doesn't sound too cucked though tbh
I was mostly talking about in comparison to what the cars used to be. The muscle cars they always have in those old movies are much better than the current ones in my opinion.

I was mostly talking about in comparison to what the cars used to be. The muscle cars they always have in those old movies are much better than the current ones in my opinion.

Yeah I kinda agree. I don't really want a digital display in a muscle car and plastic interior.

The only thing Germans were ever good at was building cars and now they are downsizing the engine and loading them up with air.

We even cannot do that due to green/leftist propaganda. This situation is so ridiculous.

The germans also build the best tanks, best submarines and best weapons ! Not only cars.

but here in Europe, if your car has more than 300 hp your insurance fees will be high.... so 700hp dont even think about it

Driving is a big lifefuel for me ngl

Ford Mustang a dream car tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back