Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I complain about not having a girl, but I confess that I would be a toxic boyfriend if I had

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I know having a girlfriend probably wouldn't make me completely happy, I would have sex with her and I would love her very much

But not before being a toxic boyfriend. Forbidding her to go out with friends or wear whatever she wanted

My self-loathing would make me toxic.

I don’t think I would be toxic. I don’t agree with some of the demands Chads put on foids. If a foid actually liked me I think I would treat it well

Not sure about toxic, but I would have really bad trust issues.

If you were capable of getting a girlfriend, it would have happened already, long before you became toxic

I’d put my dick between her squishy asscheeks :what:

> Assumes every Incel is a control freak when plenty of Chads are also abusive

I know having a girlfriend probably wouldn't make me completely happy, I would have sex with her and I would love her very much

But not before being a toxic boyfriend. Forbidding her to go out with friends or wear whatever she wanted
thats not being toxic its being protective. these hoes aint loyal nowadays! although the clothes thing is agreeable id let my gf have girls nights out, depending on the location. if they want to party together at a club then no. also i wouldnt like it if she had guy friends, guy friends are all sharks that are just waiting for one smell of "ugh my boyfriend is so mean :foidSoy:" to swoop in and try to spit game "i can treat you better you deserve it" type shit

I don't know about being toxic, but I'd be too socially retarded for us to do shit.

thats not being toxic
Exactly. "Toxicity" is when you erode something - wear it down. Calling your girlfriend "stupid" or whatever - that would be toxic. Having standards is your right in the relationship. If either of you don't want to live by the other person's standards, you're free to leave. Nothing about that is "toxic."

You will not be toxic, you will be fair, she belongs only to you and you to her, she should only have female friends and i male friends, a contract, otherwise no, and she can only hang out in my presence, seems fair not toxic

And foids like toxic you hit them they like you more you gaslight them they like you more you treat them like shit they like you more its quite opposite of what you think they like most of the relationships nowadays even celebrity ones have domestic abuse in it. I know a man who used to beat his wife because he find out she used to have an affair before she married him (fucking based:lul:) and then he kicked her out of the house then she came to meet her husband with her parents to try to convince him to take her back then he made her (and the her parents too i guess) wash and kiss his feet (literally) and now he treats her like a literal maid but she is still with him. You see where iam going with this? This is how they like it but they were gaslighting you to be a "nice guy"