Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I commented this on a redpill video! (MUST READ)

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/2RajXHcqrQ8

I commented this on a redpill channel and made a normie angry jfl. I need all of you to click on this video (the video is new and only has a few comments) and start spamming "Blackpill is law" Omg Please Please Please do it guys. It would be soo fun!!! Let's just troll this redpill video with blackpilled comments.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215_191545_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220215_191545_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Not your personal army.

Also that would push his video, make him more money, makes it more likely that his video gets recommended, yada yada yada, so no. :feelzez:

Not your personal army.
Wdym. I just thought it would be fun to reply to the dude who called me gay & incel. "blackpill is law". And he would be confused and stuff.

Man With Game thinks his Semen retention is getting him attention from foids and not his face and height:feelskek:.

He's right and you're wrong.
Chad and Tyrone cannot be bums and still have women chase after them, it looks like you know nothing about status.

He's also right that you should keep blackpill shit to yourself on youtube etc. Trying to "spread the blackpill" is gay AF

Chad and Tyrone cannot be bums and still have women chase after them, it looks like you know nothing about status.

He's also right that you should keep blackpill shit to yourself on youtube etc. Trying to "spread the blackpill" is gay AF
Ok your right... Your right... But I just want people to spam "Blackpill is law" for lulz. Nothing serious. I wanna see how they will react jfl

There is nothing wrong with spreading the blackpill, its the truth, you are just a faggot,

There is nothing wrong with spreading the blackpill, its the truth, you are just a faggot,
Exactly! Be a brocel and spam "blackpill is law" on the video. Tons of people have arleady done it jfl

Huh?

both of u are low iq n1ggers

i did what u said, do i get a cookie?? :feelsaww::feelsaww: