Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I chose not to black pill a Chad

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I work with a Chad, would be a giga Chad but he’s just under 6’. He’s a nice guy but I wouldn’t call us friends since we don’t hang out outside of work. Anyway he was telling me about his gf and how he’s a little frustrated that she has a ton of school debt. Also he said he lets her and her kid live with him rent free, he was having some mixed feelings about this.

I chose not to reveal my power and black pill him. Instead I just talked with him about financial stuff. Mostly blue pilled cookie cutter finance stuff. End of story.

Now, if I were to black pill him. I would let him know that he’s a high level Chad and he in no way should be betabuxxing a foid and her kid. I’ve seen her and she is attractive like a 7-8. But I would tell him he could do even better with his looks and get a girl who hasn’t shot a parasite out her vaginal canal. I would let him know that it’s beta to let a girl live with you rent free as well. But I chose to just let him be.

Last edited:
Right decision, imagine if you told him this and he thought you were one of those crazy inkwells so he told the boss, say bye bye job

calling a sub 6 feet, chad kek. Chadlite at best.

It's better not to reveal your true beliefs in public tbh, it can only cause problems.

If she has a daughter, maybe he's fucking them both

calling a sub 6 feet, chad kek. Chadlite at best.

tbh foids are dumb and can't tell the difference between 5'11 and 6 foot. If a guy went on a dating site and claimed to be 6 foot, theres no way any woman could tell he wasnt really 6 foot when meeting him in person unless she is 6 foot herself and can see he is a bit shorter. Shoes also add about an inch!!

tbh foids are dumb and can't tell the difference between 5'11 and 6 foot. If a guy went on a dating site and claimed to be 6 foot, theres no way any woman could tell he wasnt really 6 foot when meeting him in person unless she is 6 foot herself and can see he is a bit shorter. Shoes also add about an inch!!
lifefuel for 5'11 chadlites

I would guess he’s 5’10 so not exactly a manlet.

I’d go slowly with the knowledge tbh

He probably wouldn’t have taken it well anyway. He’s had it good all his life, don’t try to help him. Save that for those who need it

he was having some mixed feelings about this.
You gotta protect yourself out there, spreading the blackpill is dangerous, but if you heard this in what he was saying, you can guide him to the blackpill subtly, you can encourage him to blackpill himself. Continue asking questions, just get him to talk more about it aloud. The blackpill reveals itself as one ruminates. Just create the space for the blackpilling to happen. Think of it less like hammering in a nail and more like gently cultivating a garden.
It's a lot of work, but if you blackpill 2 people, and they blackpill 2 people, etc. The blackpill must spread, and that takes all of us. I do it as best I can at work and elsewhere.

You gotta protect yourself out there, spreading the blackpill is dangerous, but if you heard this in what he was saying, you can guide him to the blackpill subtly, you can encourage him to blackpill himself. Continue asking questions, just get him to talk more about it aloud. The blackpill reveals itself as one ruminates. Just create the space for the blackpilling to happen. Think of it less like hammering in a nail and more like gently cultivating a garden.
It's a lot of work, but if you blackpill 2 people, and they blackpill 2 people, etc. The blackpill must spread, and that takes all of us. I do it as best I can at work and elsewhere.
I thought about doing that. I could never fully show my vast power. I just decided to leave him blue pilled. If I did slowly black pill someone it would be like Palpatine and how he groomed Anakin slowly over the years telling him stories about the dark side.

Let him be “happy”...

Why in the hell would you help chad!?!
Keep him in the dark, doh
Even if she used him and took all his money
Hed still be nowhere near as miserable as us,
so why do you care

his life is not your problem, he is a sex haver. I already hate those lucky guys even if they are betabuxxers tbh.

The only betabuxxer for a mom I know is 5'4 ethnic. Things must be truly fucked up in your country.

Don't bother. He'd use it against you.

You did the right thing. One locked up Chad means more women for the rest of us. In theory.

Based, imagine the damage he would unleash under the local normal population if ge became promiscous.

On the other hand... :feelshehe:

OP and his chad seem like pretty cool guys ngl

Sounds more like a cuck