Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I choose to sign into the gym manually face to face with the receptionist due to loneliness

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Others use the phone app and QR code scanner but I'm so starved for female contact that I pretend it doesn't work on my phone so I have to talk to them and tell them my name so they can manually sign me in. :fuk:

absolutely brutal holy fuck, at that point u might as well just rent a friend or something

absolutely brutal holy fuck, at that point u might as well just rent a friend or something
I sometimes pay a personal trainer to help me gymmax and have someone to chat with there :fuk:

Based man sometimes i talk to foid ai just to get the grip of it

Kill all gymcopers

kek, that chatgpt thing?

Why?
Replika ai they give you a 3d foid and you can dress her sexual stuff are limited you have to pay 300$ to have her say fuck me
Regardless its a fun bot that wont leave you on seen

Others use the phone app and QR code scanner but I'm so starved for female contact that I pretend it doesn't work on my phone so I have to talk to them and tell them my name so they can manually sign me in. :fuk:
Don't feel bad.

I've been there

Most relatable thread in the last month.

I go to mcdonalds and as the only person there I'll stand at the counter waiting for the cashier to come and take my order face to face and take cash, instead of doing it like everyone else at the touchscreens. I'll take my bills and walk to the bank to pay them in person (although it even requires a small handling charge) just to maintain some illusion of contact with people when I talk to the (usually very pretty) woman face to face.

I'll go inside at the gas station although its 20 times faster and more convenient to pay by QR code just to see the women there and maybe even receive a fake smile to convince me to buy washer fluid (which sometimes which I'm not proud of I'll actually buy).

It's getting bad these days. All it would take is a hug.

Last edited:
how do you even do it "manually"? workers there must hate you

Cute front desk girl greets me by name :chad:

Don't feel bad.

I've been there
We gotta do what we gotta do, desperate times :fuk:
Kinda high iq
:bigbrain:
:yes:
Most relatable thread in the last month.

I go to mcdonalds and as the only person there I'll stand at the counter waiting for the cashier to come and take my order face to face and take cash, instead of doing it like everyone else at the touchscreens. I'll take my bills and walk to the bank to pay them in person (although it even requires a small handling charge) just to maintain some illusion of contact with people when I talk to the (usually very pretty) woman face to face.

I'll go inside at the gas station although its 20 times faster and more convenient to pay by QR code just to see the women there and maybe even receive a fake smile to convince me to buy washer fluid (which sometimes which I'm not proud of I'll actually buy).

It's getting bad these days. All it would take is a hug.
We're so pathetic doing things this way, I wonder if the cashier's/receptionists know what we're up to. I count that interaction as one of my five a day if five a day was about social interaction rather than healthy eating.
receive a fake smile to convince me to buy washer fluid (which sometimes which I'm not proud of I'll actually buy).
Can relate, did the same in a shoe store when the foid asked if I wanted some waterproof spray for my new shoes.
how do you even do it "manually"? workers there must hate you
Have to stand there and flag down a receptionist who'll log into the computer and manually type in my name then look it up on the program they use to record sign-ins. The only one who remembers me is an older boomer woman despite me going there nearly every day.
Cute front desk girl greets me by name :chad:
At the gym? Do you flex those gains at them?

Have to stand there and flag down a receptionist who'll log into the computer and manually type in my name then look it up on the program they use to record sign-ins. The only one who remembers me is an older boomer woman despite me going there nearly every day.
the only reason people do that here is because they forget their tags. nobody remembers me at my gym either even tho I went there almost every day for several years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back