Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I choose being a wageslave over ldar

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I've been down both roads and working is just better. Especially if you can move out of your parents place and be on your own. It's scary at first but overall is better being your own person. Take the white pill and just focus on your own personal happiness is the ultimate cope. Being independent is the best way to do this. Fuck the world and just be your own man.

I lack the motivation to wageslave consistently

while i agree, this still reeks of infiltrator.

besides being able to survive and earn some money for copes, there's literally nothing else good from wageslaving.

what does ''being your own person'' even mean in this context?

Being independent? you are being cucked by a boss during a job and you'll most likely get fucked by your retarded simp and foid coworkers in every way imaginable

Being independent? you are being cucked by a boss during a job and you'll most likely get fucked by your retarded simp and foid coworkers in every way imaginable

Luckily I have a pretty chill male boss in a field that has practically zero foids.

Luckily I have a pretty chill male boss in a field that has practically zero foids.
well daz good on u but that's not a privilege lots of people get to experience