Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I chased a girl to scare her, Hillarity ensues

M

Marxcel

Banned
-
So long story short. Im walking home from a college meeting of sorts and my hoodie plus scarf on (Couldnt see my face), I see on the other sidewalk on the other way of the street a femoid around my age: I grin mischeviously thinking of trolling her without the few people around noticing, and continue to follow her for like 2 streets, in which she starts to seem noticing me. At this point, I raise my hand like im holding a weapon of sorts and start chasing her, she turns to look at me and starts running yelling "HELP, HELP!". I take the chance to take a bifurcation in the streets then (The place I was in was like a maze with all sorts of bifurcations n shit) and escape. I still hear her screaming for help and crying.

After that, I just return to my house and chill to some gaming. Incel life is fun

That's your idea of fun?

stalking and then scaring a girl

sheesh

Oh my just imagine the trauma m'lady will go through:feelsrope::lul:

if Chad does this hes getting called "confident"

They think its fun to scream "RAPE!", and actually harm someone. So the idea of fun is pretty fucked up to say the least
That's your idea of fun?

sheesh

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Shit that sounds funny af

HAHA nice work,that femoid deserves it gook work

Attachments

• zz9934.jpg
    zz9934.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 68
Should have finished the job

They think its fun to scream "RAPE!", and actually harm someone. So the idea of fun is pretty fucked up to say the least

>they

you know what to do mods

Sounds like a paranoid cunt to me. If there were other people around, OP could've been beaten up or arrested just for walking on a sidewalk. You don't get to scream for help just because there are people walking behind you.

I recognize this story from r/incels

it's fun. but you must be cautious. methodical. The idea is to go unnoticed. It is a project to see how much progress you make, if the idea is not to scare or hurt. is to stalk her to hunt her down. Of course, do not do anything to him. this is just for fun and to practice. The idea is to look for projects and have experience in stalking since the idea is to give a good image of oneself to society. so they do not suspect you Do not fall into trouble. for the next estimated time, you should be more cautious. How a hunter. good luck for the next and goes unnoticed

So long story short. Im walking home from a college meeting of sorts and my hoodie plus scarf on (Couldnt see my face), I see on the other sidewalk on the other way of the street a femoid around my age: I grin mischeviously thinking of trolling her without the few people around noticing, and continue to follow her for like 2 streets, in which she starts to seem noticing me. At this point, I raise my hand like im holding a weapon of sorts and start chasing her, she turns to look at me and starts running yelling "HELP, HELP!". I take the chance to take a bifurcation in the streets then (The place I was in was like a maze with all sorts of bifurcations n shit) and escape. I still hear her screaming for help and crying.

After that, I just return to my house and chill to some gaming. Incel life is fun
Congratulations. You officially went from sanecel to spergingretardinsanecel. Give yourself a highfive nigga :lul::lul::lul: and then rope

if Chad does this hes getting called "confident"
Chad wont be able to pull this game at all, once the bitch sees his face, she will start chasing him.

If this story is true then good work. :feelsokman:

If Chad did this, once she sees his face then it'd be considered a harmless prank. They'll giggle about it after he fucks her.

Watch out for Chad police officers. You don't want to lose your virginity to one of them. You might want to try this in the woods(ie a trail in the forest) so there's no chance for arrest. If you hike behind Stacy and then stalk her for the entire trail THAT would be fun.

toxic masculinity tbh :feelsgah:

That's your idea of fun?

sheesh
I don't even need to look at cucktears to know this will be posted there.

Dude, that's pretty intense behavior, man....just be careful.

This is how femoids should be dealt with. We should not treat them as innocent princesses.