Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I caught the jungle diarrhea while SEAmaxxing

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
So I went to eat near the slums where I am still looking for a jungle GF. I went to a small restaurant, when I got my food I immediately saw that it was some jungle shit and I should have left without touching it.
But I did eat it and a few hours later ended up with food poisoning, I got explosive diarrhea and vomiting for the entire night.
The next day I could only drink water and a few minutes later I would "pee" it out through my butthole.
I thought I was going to fucking die.

So the lesson clearly is: Do not go for some shitty jungle food. I would also recommend always wearing a condom when sticking your penis in a wet jungle hole.
You never truly know who that girl is, she might have slept with a hundred sextourists before and be full of STDs.
Worse, if you drop a single droplet of coom into her you might end up with an ER son.
Good luck with that!

Brutal shitpill

What is considered a jungle shit food?

what country
i think seamaxing is giga cope, you can get foids easily being mute mentally disabled 65iq manlet only in thailand but obviously they will charge you

btw i think there is almost no difference in whore prices between south east europe and thailand, prices will start 40-50 USD per hour

btw i think there is almost no difference in whore prices between south east europe and thailand, prices will start 40-50 USD per hour
Honestly, you don't need to pay here, as long as you invite the girl to your place (which should be nice). And buy her the food and drinks. Give her a small gift.
You can get girls similar to what itsover did. But I want an outstanding GF.
pretty, smart, kind, the top tier!

Honestly, you don't need to pay here, as long as you invite the girl to your place (which should be nice). And buy her the food and drinks. Give her a small gift.
You can get girls similar to what itsover did. But I want an outstanding GF.
pretty, smart, kind, the top tier!
you mean tinder girl or street whore that touches you as you walk

what country
i think seamaxing is giga cope, you can get foids easily being mute mentally disabled 65iq manlet only in thailand but obviously they will charge you

you mean tinder girl or street whore that touches you as you walk
Tinder girls, somehow, the expectation here is that you fugg her right after you meet. Crazy.
No time is wasted, but that's why many don't want to meet.

It was probably undercooked or stale dog meat. Fuck going to Cambodia too, alright if you stay close to the tourist areas I guess.

It was probably undercooked or stale dog meat. Fuck going to Cambodia too, alright if you stay close to the tourist areas I guess.
The only safe place is BKK1, and western restaurants with some western or Korean owner, or the AEON shopping malls.
Everything thing else is highly risky.

not gunna lie I ate part of a brain when I was there
didn't know what it was but stopped immediately

over for shitcels

Sounds like you have better chance of getting STDs and other diseases than getting a gf.

SEAmaxxing is cope

SEAmaxxing is cope
not at all I will for sure ascend next time and maybe get a wife or two eventually

lifefuel for autistcels cause a lot of noodles don't speak english

so they won't know how awkward you are

I hope a bitter junglegook-cel poisons all of you krakkas and faggots fleeing to noodle countries for easy sex. Unironically making other men incel.

I hope a bitter junglegook-cel poisons all of you krakkas and faggots fleeing to noodle countries for easy sex. Unironically making other men incel.
nah. everyones happy in SEA. everyone can get sex

and betabuxxing works there

we should envy them. not the other way round

it actually happens

nah. everyones happy in SEA. everyone can get sex
I think the hype is probably exaggerated but I haven't tried phillipines yet

and betabuxxing works there
yes

we should envy them. not the other way round
I necroed this thread for the shitpill it's from april
I wonder what happened to the guy