Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I caught a femoid using dating sites while in a relationship with a sub8

Saint Michael

Saint Michael

Enlightened
-
I was on tinder triggering myself and I saw a femoid I knew. She also flirted with a friend of mine while we were IN WALMART. She's completely betrayed her fat cucked sub 8 "boyfriend" but when I told him he threatened physical violence. Tsk tsk femoids need validation from everyone. I bet she doesn't sleep with him.
He still enables her and refuses to accept her betrayal. What a cucked retard.

He threatened you? Damn, what exactly did you tell him?

He threatened you? Damn, what exactly did you tell him?
Told him: jill is flirting with other men while she's dating you. The low iq retard didn't believe me. He didn't wanna hear it.

If he threatened you for telling the truth about his oneitis, he deserves to get cucked.

Told him: jill is flirting with other men while she's dating you. The low iq retard didn't believe me. He didn't wanna hear it.
What a shithead. Well, let him be cucked then, I suppose.

Should've bashed his stupid head in when he threatened you. Fucking fatass cuck.

Should've bashed his stupid head in when he threatened you. Fucking fatass cuck.
Lol I live in such a backwards stupid fuck ing town that there's lots of degenerate scum like that. I live in the only nice house. ER should've ER'D here.

dont try to help cucks. let them destroy themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back