Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t wrap my head around how it’s possible for females to be depressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
First off thanks to foids, “depression and anxiety” aren’t real mental illnesses anymore since foids have corrupted their great names. I’m not the only one saying this either, you can see very well that nobody takes that shit seriously anymore, 40-60% of people will say they have depression now, I made that stat up.

I seriously, genuinely cannot understand this, no matter how hard I try. How can you fuck up on easy mode? why is teen foids cutting themselves and failing miserable at overdosing on pills a thing? Winning on tutorial mode is as easy as this
>Be female
>Download tinder
>Chose from hundreds, date the richest you see

The concept of being a genetic failure is one females will never understand. They don’t have to deal with being short, having an ugly face, or being non-NT. The big 3 that any one of them being messed up at birth can ruin your life. They’re 24/7 being overloaded with love and support, so I really cannot understand how it’s possible for females to be “depressed”

Each one of them think they are the center of the world. If things go SLIGHLY bad for them, it will already be the end of the world for them because they think only their feelings matter. They live on easy mode so they can't possibly imagine what ultra hard looks like. And when easy mode gets a little harder they lose their minds as if the slightly harder easy mode was the hardest difficulty. That's how some of them get """"""""""""""""depressed"""""""""""""""

In short, they don't know what true sadness feels like, and think one bad day for them is enough to be depressed

foidpression is a meme

Why was tyson fury depressed despite mogging 99% of men on earth?

Just throwing this out there Maybe there's something beyond physical pleasures that we innately crave without knowing...

I also believe foids can't be depressed

40-60% of people will say they have depression now, I made that stat up
:feelskek:

But seriously, don't even try to. It's just clownworld depression.

Each one of them think they are the center of the world. If things go SLIGHLY bad for them, it will already be the end of the world for them because they think only their feelings matter. They live on easy mode so they can't possibly imagine what ultra hard looks like. And when easy mode gets a little harder they lose their minds as if the slightly harder easy mode was the hardest difficulty. That's how some of them get """"""""""""""""depressed"""""""""""""""

In short, they don't know what true sadness feels like, and think one bad day for them is enough to be depressed
That’s my best theory too. Emotions don’t care about context, just like how the richest people in the world aren’t the happiest. If somehow a foid was able to know what it was like living as a genetic dead end freak-incel, no foid would ever be depressed again

"I'm so depressed that chad doesn't want meee" :foidSoy:
> reject 200 nice guys in 24 h

If somehow a foid was able to know what it was like living as a genetic dead end freak-incel, no foid would ever be depressed again
Yeah that's why degenerate foids who think they are men get depressed once they transition. I don't know what the thought of "women are opressed and men privileged" is caused by: Emotion and uncapability of rationality, or pure evil (which in this case, they know it's false, or are either too selfish to realise.)

When you whole life is on tutorial mode with cheats enabled, you don't develop the ability to cope or persevere through tough situations. To them, even easy mode feels impossible.

But 99% of the time their "depression" is usually just a cry for attention.

On the offchance it's not, the foids are just delusional and don't understand how good they have it.

theyre depressed because they subconciously crave my incel cock forced deep inside their assholes

Hormonal imbalances probably. Almost every woman is on birth control, and from what I'm aware that stuff is terrible for you. The worst part is that it's getting into the water supply. This is on top of the fact that foids are already less emotionally stable by default.

Another thing to consider is that a female's definition of "depression" and your definition might not be the same.

My mom and sister's have "depression" over the most insignificant shit. Half the time, they cause the problem making them depressed by making really poor choices. They'll admit it too. Usually it's just because they choose to date deadbeat losers that treat them like crap but they wuv him too much to leave

First off thanks to foids, “depression and anxiety” aren’t real mental illnesses anymore since foids have corrupted their great names. I’m not the only one saying this either, you can see very well that nobody takes that shit seriously anymore, 40-60% of people will say they have depression now, I made that stat up.

I seriously, genuinely cannot understand this, no matter how hard I try. How can you fuck up on easy mode? why is teen foids cutting themselves and failing miserable at overdosing on pills a thing? Winning on tutorial mode is as easy as this
>Be female
>Download tinder

The concept of being a genetic failure is one females will never understand. They don’t have to deal with being short, having an ugly face, or being non-NT. The big 3 that any one of them being messed up at birth can ruin your life. They’re 24/7 being overloaded with love and support, so I really cannot understand how it’s possible for females to be “depressed”
My sisters tell my parents they are depressed and my pops got out of his way to console them, I tell him and I am told I have to "be original and you will find a girlfriend" JFL

female nature is inherently chaotic and directionless. they have irrational thinking because they are allowed to think for themselves and they are intrinsically stupid. thoughts change feelings which change behavior.

"I'm so depressed that chad doesn't want meee" :foidSoy:
> reject 200 nice guys in 24 h
Femcels in a nutshell. They even denied having a simple conversation with an ugly "equal".

This toilets just crave for attention "im so depressed and lonely" IN REALLITY THIS CREATURE ONLY WANT CHAD COCK I THEIR COOCHIE FKN WHORES If they lived in my shoes for even an hour they would see death as a blessing :feelsaww:

Females do not desire the same things males do. For the male, simply having sex is enough to satiate his desires. Females crave more. They need intimacy, they need constant love, they need a relationship, they need emotional support, they need to have someone to talk to. It's no wonder females are so depressed because they require so much from society.

Females become depressed mostly because of internal factors (hormones, pregnancy, brain chemical imbalance)

Male depression is mostly because of external factors (aka shitty life and lack of love)

Antidepressants work for females because their depression is internal but they don't work for you inkwell
well said. foids are more prone to being slaves to their primitive thinking than men, ie doing illogical shit like desiring abusive men and having fantasies / wanting to sleep with your rapists. they really have no control over what the foid brain tells them to do

>Be female
>Download tinder

My Discord oneitis dates a FtM tranny that gets beaten by her mother. I don't feel one but sorry for that stupid girl because she is literally giving up her right to housing, food, attention, love, support, etc. once she turns 18. Such a stupid girl.

Females become depressed mostly because of internal factors (hormones, pregnancy, brain chemical imbalance)

Male depression is mostly because of external factors (aka shitty life and lack of love)

Antidepressants work for females because their depression is internal but they don't work for you inkwell
high IQ