Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't watch any historical thing without analyzing height and attractiveness

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I would watch a black and white film of two men, and I will notice that someone is shorter and another is taller, and think, "Wow the shorter guy is completely mogged." I will notice one guy has a subhuman hairline and the other is NW0, and think, "Wow the balding guy is getting mogged."

It's crazy how much of a wedge feminism has driven between men. Back then, some men were more attractive, some less, but men could simply cooperate, what mattered to men was the intellect of whom they were talking to.

Feminism has increased competition between men for women so much that every man has to think about how his looks stack up compared to those around him.

I feel as if looks didn’t matter as MUCH back pre internet age.(20th century)
(Yes, look’s probably played a role in social and romantic interactions, but it wasn’t as bad as it is today.

Women didn’t have the infinite number of options available to them like they do now.

“Hee-Hee”

Entire world become completely gynocentric, foids make trends on the internet while men follow and imitate, it's rather pathetic, men turned into Ken dolls.