Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can't wait for winter

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
I want it to be snowing outside, ice building up on the windows of my room as I sit in my bed wrapped in a blanket with coffee/ hot chocolate in my hand ready to be drunk, and my laptop set in front of me as I watch some anime/movie/etc. with or without the incels.is rabbit club. I'm smiling because of the thought of it, this is true happiness.

plus no half naked thots and less people outside

i can't wait for winter either, to feel to icy wind on my skin again and to see the grey sunrise.

beautiful

Winter is fucking shit where i live, the averagge temperatures doesn´t go below 10 C :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Summer is for Chads: they can just wear shorts and tank tops. I have to wear long pants because I look shit in shorts. In winter, you can cover more parts of your body. And there are fewer people outside. You can take a walk because normies don't go for a walk when it's cold, lol. And the shitcunts don't run around half-naked. Summer is physical, winter a more philosophical time of the year.

Sadly, the weather of the future seems to be dry, drought, hot, warm ... and not much snow. At least weather report here for Europe said that we will pretty much have total drought until November, relatively warm and then only rain in the winter. I hate this. This summer was fucking HELL. Endless, hot, dry summer ... has really taken its toll on me. Always people outside, never silence, no clouds, no rain ... and now we don't even get a proper autumn. Because it's still too warm and too dry. And apparently we don't even get a proper winter, too! Just rain. Damn. Fuck this gay earth.

Summer is for Chads: they can just wear shorts and tank tops. I have to wear long pants because I look shit in shorts. In winter, you can cover more parts of your body. And there are fewer people outside. You can take a walk because normies don't go for a walk when it's cold, lol. And the shitcunts don't run around half-naked. Summer is physical, winter a more philosophical time of the year.

Sadly, the weather of the future seems to be dry, drought, hot, warm ... and not much snow. At least weather report here for Europe said that we will pretty much have total drought until November, relatively warm and then only rain in the winter. I hate this. This summer was fucking HELL. Endless, hot, dry summer ... has really taken its toll on me. Always people outside, never silence, no clouds, no rain ... and now we don't even get a proper autumn. Because it's still too warm and too dry. And apparently we don't even get a proper winter, too! Just rain. Damn. Fuck this gay earth.

same shit over here, we got a few drops of rain yesterday evening but it wasn't enough

Winter is my favorite season

Me 2 kappa
Over for southernhemispherecels
i can't wait for winter either, to feel to icy wind on my skin again and to see the grey sunrise.

beautiful
That too. I hate having the sunlight beating on my face all the time. Plus it feels so good to come inside and take off your coat, such a relief from constant sweating.

That too. I hate having the sunlight beating on my face all the time. Plus it feels so good to come inside and take off your coat, such a relief from constant sweating.
hypothermia might be a good way to commit suicide, too. go in the woods on a cold day, take off your coat and pants and lie down under a tree and just fall asleep

I swear I didn't copy your thread :giga::giga::giga:

hypothermia might be a good way to commit suicide, too. go in the woods on a cold day, take off your coat and pants and lie down under a tree and just fall asleep

Last winter, a 15 y/o girl has died like this where I live. Apparently, she was drunk and on her way home when she slipped, fell ... and then fell asleep. And didn't wake up anymore. If it works out, it might be the most painless suicide or death even possible.

Last winter, a 15 y/o girl has died like this where I live. Apparently, she was drunk and on her way home when she slipped, fell ... and then fell asleep. And didn't wake up anymore. If it works out, it might be the most painless suicide or death even possible.
drunk hypothermia confirmed best suicide method

it's over for warmclimatecels

I don't want to walk 30 minutes to class through snow and cold.

Not looking good for this fella! <<<<<

I am not sure if I really want winter because I don't want to think about the next new years eve

I don't want to walk 30 minutes to class through snow and cold.

Not looking good for this fella! <<<<<
A relatively minor inconvenience in the face of all things positive that winter brings.
I am not sure if I really want winter because I don't want to think about the next new years eve
It's just one night. How bad could it be?

My.parents might force me to go out
Like, drag you to a party? Or just force you to leave the house so they could be alone? Low IQ question I know

Like, drag you to a party? Or just force you to leave the house so they could be alone? Low IQ question I know
Pressure me into going out

ill never experience that. the coldest it gets here is like 50-60 degrees.

All legit high IQ people prefer winter.

I like all four seasons. They're all part of the cycle of yearly rebirth.

Same. It's starting to cool down where I live as we go into fall.