Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't tie a fucking rope

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
I was thinking about offing myself using a noose, then I realized that due to my learning disability, I can't tie ropes. Fucking hell. I hate being such an autistic son of a bitch.

I was thinking about offing myself using a noose, then I realized that due to my learning disability, I can't tie ropes. Fucking hell. I hate being such an autistic son of a bitch.
Have you considered googling it or watching a youtube video? You can try doing it side by side and see how it goes.

sounds like an excuse to me

sounds like an excuse to me
Exactly.

Get someone to tie a noose for you. Hell, go to home depot, they'll probably do it for free

56274180 gorilla face

I couldn't do it without a tutorial of sorts either ngl.

completely over if you can't tie a rope

the doorpill and now the ropepill? brutal ngl

Honestly man there are better methods to ending your life a rope is not one of them I’m not telling you to end your life but if u will try to find a painless option.

Honestly man there are better methods to ending your life a rope is not one of them I’m not telling you to end your life but if u will try to find a painless option.
Such as jumping off a tall building?

I learned like 20 different types of knots (unrelated to roping) so if I ever want to rope it's going to be easy.