Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't tell if any girls have been into me my entire life or if it was just erotomania.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Obviously if I feel this way Ive never been in a situation where a girl has actually "come onto me" strongly or anything like the typical PUA bullshit of a girl laughing at your jokes or touching you on the arm or something or saying "we should hang out/study together" blah blah blah, but there were maybe 2-3 instances which I can't look back on and say for sure if a girl liked me or not. Its sad that there hasn't been a definitive time where I can say a girl has liked me in all 22 years of existence. Even the recent Plymouth shooter said that he had girls that were into him in the past just lol and I'm the same age as he was and cannot legitimately tell. One instance was that when I was 15 I went to an academic day camp sort of thing to help with SAT scores for 6 weeks. During this time there was this Asian girl in one of the classes that kept staring at me every time I looked over at her across the room. This went on for like 2-3 weeks and Im not sure if she liked me or something thus when I went home I just fantasized/daydreamt about her and I dating and doing things together but nothing ever came of that obviously. I was too much of a pussy to even say "why are you looking at me" after class or something. But yeah Ive just been thinking back at my life and what a joke It has been the past few days so there's that.

Posts493

but yeah, same

I'm 5'7, so I know for a fact that I have been 100% invisible, because there is no compensating for being a manlet.

When I wear 4 inch elevator shoes, I can extract some IOIs. No elevator shoes, no IOIs. It's really that simple.

tired of this shit

Most likely didnt meant anything she would make some contact with you in over a week, over bro.

i don't understand why things are supposed to be so complicated
if someone has real interest or curiosity in a potential relationship, then they will do something concrete, not make eye contact for 2 seconds and look away

offering a very small gift, forcing a small interaction like talking about homework or something, passing a note, pretending to fall on you, etc
this shit hasn't transformed into something massively different in the span of a couple decades

incels however are notorious for being somewhere at or under 5/10 in looks, and for growing up in a culture and medium where all girls have so much status and attention that they don't care about any particular boy at all, so it's not a surprise they don't get these things

the only way an incel will see this type of behavior, is if a girl needs to fake interest to get him to do something, and even then the charade ends immediately when the girl gets what she wanted out of him

Never even got the small indicators.

There was no doubt in my mind that I was an ugly piece of shit to the opposite sex. I had that reinforced 24/7 from the young age of six.

Same. All the girls I invested in and who i thought liked me all rejected me when I asked them to go out. All in a cold brutal way like they acted like i was crazy. But I'm sure I don't have erotomania. It's more likely women are liars and don't really understand their own feelings

Brutal thread :cryfeels:

I still feel like I'm stupid for not even attempting to ask girls out directly, maybe after 100s of tries I could've ended up with something.

When a woman is interested you, she will approach you. She will tell her friend to tell you that she likes you, will add you on Normiegram or Gaycebook or will ask for your number. This is what men who get femaled experience.

It is obvious and easy to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back