Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take this shit anymore, I can't even LDAR

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
It's Saturday night. My Stacy sister has left for a road trip with her friends. Even my parents have left to a grown-ups party cocktail poker night thingy.

I'm left alone, house all to myself. My situation is fucking fucked. All copes have lost their effect long ago.

- Can't play video games, burnt out on them (I only want games that aren't even released yet)
- Don't have any weed, can't smoke
- TV, movies, are all fucking stupid and undesirable
- Literally fucking LDARing. Laying in bed staring at the ceiling, not asleep but braindead and miserable.

- all I can do is raid the alcohol closet and just try to drink my misery away

- If I was a 2/10 girl I could go on Tinder and be invited to a guy's apartment to get my pussy destroyed for fun, an interesting night is literally just a swipe away for her
- but because I'm a lonely man with an ugly face and no social skills...my life is doomed to THIS this awful, awful, horrific, LDARing...
- what the fuck can I do? Drive to a strip club and waste my money? just rot at home on the computer? I HAVE NO OPTIONS ON HOW TO SPEND MY SATURDAY NIGHT

I can't fucking take it. My fellow incel brothers please give me some guidance on how to deal with my boredom and LDAR misery. Anything to pass the time. No blackpills, no ER, no hate, no bullshit...just lonely men helping another lonely man during a time of need. I'm deep in the fucking dumps.

Buy alcohol, gymcelling.

Just sleep brah.

Binge eat and watch anime

Sleeping is also an option

Find a seller of pills, like Xanax or percocets, just to swift you away.

Anime,MMORPG,get some delivery food. I’d kill to be you.

Take up baking.

Look up a recipe and check for the ingredients. I'm sure you can throw together a short-bread or something.

You have internet connection, so waste your life away watching Youtube like I am doing right now, search for some quality channels.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, unfortunately MMORPGS qualify as video games and I am fucking burnt out on them. I have a 200+ steam library full of everything: rpg, stealth, fps, tps, puzzler, isometric, etc. and nothing hits.

Movies/TV..fuck it all

Can't even fap because I'm so depressed my dick stays fucking limp

You have internet connection, so waste your life away watching Youtube like I am doing right now, search for some quality channels.

I have a fuckton of quality channels subscribed...educational shit too.

I think I have no choice. I'm going to DRINK MYSELF PISS DRUNK and then blast some death metal while interneting on youtube like you suggested. Unless someone thinks of a better idea.

I’d kill to be you.
Lolwut. Why? Do you live in a poverty-stricken village or something? Because otherwise I'm not sure what makes my life so envied.