Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cant take this anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Every day I'm getting older. Every day the chance of experiencing love becomes thinner and thinner. At my age (23) it's not even socially acceptable anymore to not know how to kiss or have sex, if I told a girl I have never kissed anyone she would just laugh at me.

I don't want to even do anything in life anymore. What's the point? I fucking hate everything. I'm full of anger towards the fact I have to exist, I don't think death is the end of existence as a whole but at least it's the end of this life, a reset button.

I have also started to lose my sanity, I tend to hear voices especially when I'm in the shower (people talking about me) and people on the streets stare at me. I have had many bad nightmares that felt like I was in contact with some kind of evil satan which caused me to have a mild panic attack even after waking up. I think I might have early form of schizophrenia. I'm kind of hoping to get it, at least I'd have a socially acceptable reason to not do anything and be a virgin.

We were just never meant to live a happy life, fuck this world

It's gonna get worse.

The game is engineered to be only fun for chads and foids. We are the expendable, valueless pieces of shit while chads and foids are the main characters who save the day.

how old are you op?

Jews did this
0AE52FCE 4A58 4CC6 8DA4 66C388E7FE1D