Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't take It anymore

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I really can't take It anymore, I could be Born a girl with my same exact genetics or a male but a least chad or rich that Is the minimum to not rot hoping for a 2/10 in your room that maybe won't even ever come

A fucking male in the west not good looking, that's hell, why the fuck I couldnt be Born a male in an islamic country or female in the west

This Is not fair, Life Is not Fair, I don't want to live and I'm scared to survive if I try suicide

Just LDAR and shut off your mind. You're just gonna rot one way or another

It will only get worse

First of all change ur avi so i can take you seriously. Second of all dnr.

Last edited:
I have been brutally rejected for 34 years but chadfishing and being rude made women interested in me :soy:

I will repay the human race when I get the chance. You think I will accept being unable to breed while others can?

I hate when people say they want to kill themselves or they might or anything like that because I'm a softy so I feel compelled to respond!

This fellow is banned anyway though for some reason.

Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing forum list

all these words they make no sense, I find bliss in ignorance

less I hear the less you say, you'll find that out anyway