Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take it anymore

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I'm having a mental breakdown right now. I don't know what to do. I don't have a single person to talk, let alone a girlfriend.

What is the point of my existence? No friends or family members that actually care for me. Humans are social animals, they aren't meant to live as lonely as we live.

Born in to a poor ass family, so can't even cope with anything

And I'm still in uni, so if my life is so bad, i honestly dont know how I would keep myself alive in a mind numbing 9-5.

I want to kill myself so bad but I'm too big of a pussy to even do it

Last edited:

brutal , what about reaching family

I'm having a mental breakdown right now. I don't know what to do. I don't have a single person to talk, let alone a girlfriend.

What is the point of my existence? No friends or family members that actually care for u. Humans are social animals, they aren't meant to live as lonely as we live.

And I'm still in uni, so if my life is so bad, i honestly dont know how I would keep myself alive in a mind numbing 9-5.

I want to kill myself so bad but I'm too big of a pussy to even do it
You have people here.

What I've learned is finding groups of like minded people, and making a friend there.

And, asking for help at a religious place if you're way down

You have people here.

What I've learned is finding groups of like minded people, and making a friend there.

And, asking for help at a religious place if you're way down
It can only help so much

Graduated from college and started a 9 to 6 10 months ago, my life became boring as fuck, i still couldnt get a gf and i feel lonelier by the day, honestly i feel you brocel, i don't know that to do anymore, i'm running out of copes and it's getting desperating.