Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't take it anymore

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
When I was younger I thought my future self would be able to handle social deprivation...Look where I've gotten to, I haven't even shaken hands with a woman in my life.
I have had communication problems from an early age, I was born hearing impaired, I couldn't understand anyone and no one understood me, all I could do was live in my fantasy world. I am extremely dependent on lip-reading.
I am so lonely, I would like to receive human affection, I would like to know what it is like to touch female hair of different ethnicity, to find out what it is like to receive their hugs.
I like comic books, but I find it extremely difficult to portray human relationships, everything is so artificial:cryfeels:
what can I do?

When I was younger I thought my future self would be able to handle social deprivation...Look where I've gotten to, I haven't even shaken hands with a woman in my life.
I have had communication problems from an early age, I was born hearing impaired, I couldn't understand anyone and no one understood me, all I could do was live in my fantasy world. I am extremely dependent on lip-reading.
I am so lonely, I would like to receive human affection, I would like to know what it is like to touch female hair of different ethnicity, to find out what it is like to receive their hugs.
I like comic books, but I find it extremely difficult to portray human relationships, everything is so artificial:cryfeels:
what can I do?
:feelsrope:
rope is the only solution

Tranny max. You look like the sort that would be good at it