Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I cant take it anymore!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I cant take this life and misery anymore. I hate this world. Everything is fucked up.
Humanity is a sick deprived species.
Everybody would kill you for their own advantage. Seeing all this lgbt, leftism, tranny shit makes me want to kill myself.
I dont think I can take it any longer.
I might need to run away to a place where no humans live all on my own.

I cant watch movies, tv shows and social media anymore even going outside is like hell seeing guys that mog me to death everywhere with their 25 bros and 3 staceys.
fucking reeeeee. I hope everyone of them burns in hell and wishes to be never born just like they made us feel.
There are only 2 options out of inceldom:
number 1 is going ER ( hello fbi) and dying at the end of it and being a legend.
number 2 is roping all alone and leaving this cucked world.
Wish my dad had cum in a condom instead of in my mom so I wouldnt be living in this hell. Parents who make ugly children should be in prison for torture.

doesnt matter just away from everything. even north korea would be better
Need to get a former missile silo in Kansas and turn it into an incel hideout tbh. This society has surely gone to hell.

ThERe is a way out, bro.

I cant watch movies, tv shows and social media anymore even going outside is like hell seeing guys that mog me to death everywhere with their 25 bros and 3 staceys.
fucking reeeeee.

It is even worse if females mogg me.

I honestly would recommend hermitmaxxing and living in the woods.