Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't swallow the blackpill

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
I'm on the bus and by God this is brutal. This is beyond brutal.
I am not normal. I never ever not for a single day was normal in my life. I have nothing in common with humans. I'm socially retarded. I can't drive. I have no experiences. It's obvious it's over for me.

I wanna cry so bad but I can't swallow the fucking pill I just can't. Oh god god god it's so brutal seeing all these people having normal lives and accepting that I will never have it.

For fucks sake. I wanna have hope. I fucking can't swallow the blackpill.

How are you here for 2 years and cant do it

Accept it, swallow it, identify areas with issue, and then see if there are avenues to overcome certain obstacles. With any luck you're at a level where you can normiemaxx. I hope things get better for you though man. It's a painful position to be in

Accept it, swallow it, identify areas with issue, and then see if there are avenues to overcome certain obstacles. With any luck you're at a level where you can normiemaxx. I hope things get better for you though man. It's a painful position to be in

Swallow it like foids swallow cum

I'm on the bus and by God this is brutal. This is beyond brutal.
I am not normal. I never ever not for a single day was normal in my life. I have nothing in common with humans. I'm socially retarded. I can't drive. I have no experiences. It's obvious it's over for me.

I wanna cry so bad but I can't swallow the fucking pill I just can't. Oh god god god it's so brutal seeing all these people having normal lives and accepting that I will never have it.

For fucks sake. I wanna have hope. I fucking can't swallow the blackpill.
Incel trait, Youve been enlisted on incels.is for 2 or over 2 years

I just imagine myself looking like chud whenever I feel like this

I know the feeling. I get repetitive thoughts about the black pill basically everyday.

You've been on here for 2 years; just how long have you been holding the pill in your hand? :feelsjuice:

It's the truth that's the most brutal of all. :feelswhere: